Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the last map piece is gone!?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
what if their was a twist ending where the last map piece gets burned or something... Of course there will be another way... But it will give anyone who hasn't read this or known about it a HUGE shock

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MightySwashbuckler... on Dec 11, 2013 wrote:
what if their was a twist ending where the last map piece gets burned or something... Of course there will be another way... But it will give anyone who hasn't read this or known about it a HUGE shock
Yes that would be a blow but I trust Blind Mew and his team to make it all work out ok, Albeit with a fantastic and scary ride in the process.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
No someone.pretends to burn it I have one peice lol

Captain
May 13, 2011
theres one thing though. every task we do that involves more than one quest always end up with success. i know captain gunns will was burned, but some of it was saved and we got a clue. other than that, we would always make it so i dont think the last map piece will be destroyed

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
theres one thing though. every task we do that involves more than one quest always end up with success. i know captain gunns will was burned, but some of it was saved and we got a clue. other than that, we would always make it so i dont think the last map piece will be destroyed
I know but this is only the third quest and what I don't get with making monquista sign the treaty is that at the end queen Eleanor gets it signed but she is the leader of the opposition so it doesn't seem right