Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Five Class companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 06, 2014
Can you guys update the five class companions stat buffs because when peter quint first promo, he had shark's fury, and the rest of the five are stuck with the first, on peter's second promo, he had whale's might, on the five second promo, they got cloud spirit or the second will power

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
fearles antonio on Feb 28, 2015 wrote:
Can you guys update the five class companions stat buffs because when peter quint first promo, he had shark's fury, and the rest of the five are stuck with the first, on peter's second promo, he had whale's might, on the five second promo, they got cloud spirit or the second will power
That's because Peter Quint is awesome.

Although I haven't even gotten my Chantal Livingstone on my musketeer to promote to the last level, I think that the other classes' companions should get 100+% of agility / will so the other classes can critical a lot too. Also, I think each class should learn 100+% of their strengths (agility, will, or strength) so that they can use it along with their companions' powers, just like us buccaneers do whale's might along with Peter Quint.