Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Erebus (retry chest request)

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I feel like The Erebus fight with Fin Dorsal should have a retry chest because it has 2 very unique and rare items.

1. The level 10+ version of Fin's cutters
2. Cutthroat Patch (A shark tooth eyepatch)

I would totally put some crowns into it

P.S. As this letter of request is being typed, I am currently sparring with Fin Dorsal in hopes he will give up his weapon. If I don't make it back, tell my pets that I loved them very much

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Rachel Dreamsong on May 24, 2014 wrote:
I feel like The Erebus fight with Fin Dorsal should have a retry chest because it has 2 very unique and rare items.

1. The level 10+ version of Fin's cutters
2. Cutthroat Patch (A shark tooth eyepatch)

I would totally put some crowns into it

P.S. As this letter of request is being typed, I am currently sparring with Fin Dorsal in hopes he will give up his weapon. If I don't make it back, tell my pets that I loved them very much
Well the farming went ok but as I was doing it, I read that the 10+ version is no trade.
Personally at level the minimum level it would be really hard unless you had a friend.

So maybe that could be another reason why it should have one?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Rachel Dreamsong on May 25, 2014 wrote:
Well the farming went ok but as I was doing it, I read that the 10+ version is no trade.
Personally at level the minimum level it would be really hard unless you had a friend.

So maybe that could be another reason why it should have one?
You're referring to the bosses at the Erebus, and that one of them should have a Second Chance Chest, correct?

You'd have to take that up to Ratbeard, but here's his survey before they can consider to add a Second Chance Chest there.

1. Is the boss in question at the end of a long instance?

2. Does the boss in question have unique loot?

I'm sure you can answer these questions for him.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Trimond297 on May 28, 2014 wrote:
You're referring to the bosses at the Erebus, and that one of them should have a Second Chance Chest, correct?

You'd have to take that up to Ratbeard, but here's his survey before they can consider to add a Second Chance Chest there.

1. Is the boss in question at the end of a long instance?

2. Does the boss in question have unique loot?

I'm sure you can answer these questions for him.
Yes I am referring to Fin Dorsal's chest

1. No he isn't but it is harder to farm due to lack of sigil
2. Yes he does. He drops the cutthroat eyepatch (very rare and is unique to this fight) and the level 10+ version of Fin's Cutters (Which give repel boarders unlike all the other ones and is very rare as well)