Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The ending of the El Dorado story arc

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
You locate the stormgate to el dorado in a vortex in mooshu. You go into the vortex and a ship is just sitting there. You climb onto it and Kane is laying there. Defeated. Walk up to him and talk to him. He says that the other clockworks went into the stormgate. And says if you destroy them. He will gladly join your crew. You go to el dorado and fight them all. You report back to Kane and he joins your crew. He gets a gadget and you head back to El dorado and get the gold. Then he takes all of the clockworks to that armada scrapyard I suggested ( Make that a playset if they come out please ) But then instructs Gracie to fix two of them. And we get the clockwork companions Helpful Aurora Parker suggested. I don't know what the battle angel should be named. But I want the armada guy to be named " Mike Corbett " Because it would be so out of place and a lost galaxy reference. Anyway. The armada soldiers besides Kane, Mike and the battle angel go to the scrapyard. Some try to put up a fight but fail. Then Catbeard says he just got a letter from Mr. Norrington. And he says " I wonder what he's up to... And then a " To be continued " pops up. The next story arc should be called " The tree of life "

XD Jk I don't know what the next one should be called.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
darkmoordude on Mar 23, 2016 wrote:
You locate the stormgate to el dorado in a vortex in mooshu. You go into the vortex and a ship is just sitting there. You climb onto it and Kane is laying there. Defeated. Walk up to him and talk to him. He says that the other clockworks went into the stormgate. And says if you destroy them. He will gladly join your crew. You go to el dorado and fight them all. You report back to Kane and he joins your crew. He gets a gadget and you head back to El dorado and get the gold. Then he takes all of the clockworks to that armada scrapyard I suggested ( Make that a playset if they come out please ) But then instructs Gracie to fix two of them. And we get the clockwork companions Helpful Aurora Parker suggested. I don't know what the battle angel should be named. But I want the armada guy to be named " Mike Corbett " Because it would be so out of place and a lost galaxy reference. Anyway. The armada soldiers besides Kane, Mike and the battle angel go to the scrapyard. Some try to put up a fight but fail. Then Catbeard says he just got a letter from Mr. Norrington. And he says " I wonder what he's up to... And then a " To be continued " pops up. The next story arc should be called " The tree of life "

XD Jk I don't know what the next one should be called.
Hey there, Darkmoordude! That's a wonderful idea... although Kane probably wouldn't join your crew even if the other Clockworks did.

Thank you so much for mentioning me and my post!

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler: Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 26 Swashbuckler

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Apr 5, 2016 wrote:
Hey there, Darkmoordude! That's a wonderful idea... although Kane probably wouldn't join your crew even if the other Clockworks did.

Thank you so much for mentioning me and my post!

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler: Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 26 Swashbuckler
Why thank you and you're welcome.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I highly doubt if we ever do get clockwork companions it will happen like this, also don't you want to fight Kane, this ending seems anti-climatic to me

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
I highly doubt if we ever do get clockwork companions it will happen like this, also don't you want to fight Kane, this ending seems anti-climatic to me
Oh goodness gracious no! he has a huge army of over 2000 clockwork soldiers ( some of which put up a big fight in the past ) That are strong enough to have taken over an entire WORLD. Build a huge machine in the center and start tearing apart islands. Why would I want to fight him?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
darkmoordude on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
Oh goodness gracious no! he has a huge army of over 2000 clockwork soldiers ( some of which put up a big fight in the past ) That are strong enough to have taken over an entire WORLD. Build a huge machine in the center and start tearing apart islands. Why would I want to fight him?
Because he is the main villain, don't you want the adrenaline rush of watching him fall?

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
Because he is the main villain, don't you want the adrenaline rush of watching him fall?
I already have seen him fall. In Zhane's dream every Thursday

When I would throw the artichoke heart. Zhane would go after it. So I put it on Kane's head. You may say that's impossible, but that's Zhane's dream every Thursday -Darkmoordude

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Joining our crew isn't something kane would do. He would have to fight beside us but he would eventually betray us so you can't just remove someone from your crew and that leaves us with the problem of who would the main villain be? Lady elite?

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
Joining our crew isn't something kane would do. He would have to fight beside us but he would eventually betray us so you can't just remove someone from your crew and that leaves us with the problem of who would the main villain be? Lady elite?
In this he WAS the bad guy but got beytrayed

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2016
What with story arcs and everything, there's no 100% we'll get a second, infact I think pre-MB and AQ was the first arc. KI's tradition of having 5 worlds per arc is strong in Wiz but yeah. They never said anything about this in Pir but I'm expecting it to be like that.

The first arc being Skull-Moosh, based around collecting parts,
second being Marle-whatever, with finding more and starting to fight the Armada (what with C.G),
the third will be Armada's defeat, finding the Armadas pieces (aka going after the Armada mini-armies that ran away with the map while you were blowing up Cadiz), etc and finally finding El Dorado.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
darkmoordude on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
In this he WAS the bad guy but got beytrayed
The clockwork aren't alive they are programmed by kane to do whatever he wants them to do and they all have the same goal so really what would be the reason to mutiny even if they could betray him. Also kane is the best of the clockwork and would wipe the floor with the mutineers if they tried to take over. But even if they did somehow beat him there is the problem of having no main antagonist to fight against.

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Pirate101 fan on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
Then again, we sure have some characters deemed "untrustworthy" that have joined us before.......

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Apr 9, 2016 wrote:
Then again, we sure have some characters deemed "untrustworthy" that have joined us before.......

Exactly. I could go on and on naming them. Kane wouldn't be any different. We got Ratbeard. So why not Kane?

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Apr 9, 2016 wrote:
The clockwork aren't alive they are programmed by kane to do whatever he wants them to do and they all have the same goal so really what would be the reason to mutiny even if they could betray him. Also kane is the best of the clockwork and would wipe the floor with the mutineers if they tried to take over. But even if they did somehow beat him there is the problem of having no main antagonist to fight against.
I didn't say they were...

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Apr 9, 2016 wrote:
" But the valencians kept building more and more clockworks. Now they've lost control of their puppets! " And Kane doesn't program them. He Commands them. Meaning they don't HAVE to do what he wants. He just tells them to because in reality he's just another clockwork elite that a maxed pirate has fought like, 3 of them in the past.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
agreed very anti-climactic... especially if its because of Kane our parents died and we were orphaned...
stormy jen silver

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015

Except rat beard was a pirate and the other guys were thugs as well. Kane has absolutely no reason to join us and would still plot against us because he dislikes pirates to the point where he wants to destroy us all.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013

It's been discussed before, most deemed this a bad idea that will unlikely happen