Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Conductor's bundle

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
A marleybone themed bundle that gives you:
the train-station housing add-on
a train engine ship
conductor's attire
an engineer schnauzer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
fear griffon burke on Jun 29, 2015 wrote:
A marleybone themed bundle that gives you:
the train-station housing add-on
a train engine ship
conductor's attire
an engineer schnauzer
A train engine ship?! Amazing, mate! I can just see it, so very, very cool! But please no more dogs, I want another cat.

Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 29, 2015 wrote:
A train engine ship?! Amazing, mate! I can just see it, so very, very cool! But please no more dogs, I want another cat.
What if you get to pick between a cat or a dog. because I personally hate cats (except Shiruko Neko who's just awesome), I want to see either a mechanic out of a schnauzer, because, let's face it, cats aren't very popular in Marleybone, since it is run by dogs. Although, you are correct, there are like zero cat companions

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
fear griffon burke on Jul 1, 2015 wrote:
What if you get to pick between a cat or a dog. because I personally hate cats (except Shiruko Neko who's just awesome), I want to see either a mechanic out of a schnauzer, because, let's face it, cats aren't very popular in Marleybone, since it is run by dogs. Although, you are correct, there are like zero cat companions
I just want to point out that there are an equal number of Cat and Dog Companions (if I am not forgetting any)

Lucky Jack Russel
Sargent Shepard
Gracie Conrad

Shiruko Neko
Catbeard
Cat Companion from the pack

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Voodoo Cornelius on Jul 2, 2015 wrote:
I just want to point out that there are an equal number of Cat and Dog Companions (if I am not forgetting any)

Lucky Jack Russel
Sargent Shepard
Gracie Conrad

Shiruko Neko
Catbeard
Wait, I forgot that you get could get those 2 dogs after defeating rooke.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Lucky Jack Russel
Sargent Shepard
Gracie Conrad

Shiruko Neko
Catbeard
There are zero cat companions available in the crown's shop ( and I'm not counting the Kurgha as cats )! The cat companion was part of the Boochbeard Bundle and has been retired, so not everybody has him. There are too many dogs compared to cats in the game now.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011

Lucky Jack Russel
Sargent Shepard
Gracie Conrad

Shiruko Neko
Catbeard
The cat pirate companion is not from a pack, but from a very rare bundle that was only available for the first couple weeks after Pirate101's birthday. Just thought I should point that out.