Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Big Bad Guy

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 18, 2010
Ok so in wizard101 the big bad guys are malistaire and morganthe. But Pirate101 does not really have a bad guy. I mean yeah there is Deacon but he is not like a leader. How about in the end of the next world that is coming out the final boss could be Kane! And like what he would do is try to box you in with armada people and the more you kill the tougher the other ones get. But it still needs a twist maybe like Boochbeard and Gandry could be a ally not a companion but an ally. And you need to defend them and not let them die. So you have to beat armada people and defend Boochbeard and Gandry. Anyway leave your suggestions, thank you.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
cam1109 on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
Ok so in wizard101 the big bad guys are malistaire and morganthe. But Pirate101 does not really have a bad guy. I mean yeah there is Deacon but he is not like a leader. How about in the end of the next world that is coming out the final boss could be Kane! And like what he would do is try to box you in with armada people and the more you kill the tougher the other ones get. But it still needs a twist maybe like Boochbeard and Gandry could be a ally not a companion but an ally. And you need to defend them and not let them die. So you have to beat armada people and defend Boochbeard and Gandry. Anyway leave your suggestions, thank you.
Kane is indeed the main villian in this whole plot, however, he is smarter, faster, and stronger than any living being (dead guys count so don't think you're getting out of this
Dead Mike, Old Scratch, Bones Mcgee, Chilam Bak, Martin de Valvida: Aww!)

Kane is much too powerful for even the level 50's of this game and will take much more work to finally be prepared for him. I would assume that is Elite men will all be the final bosses of worlds to come or every other world. Example:

Deacon at the end of Cool Ranch
Rooke seen in Mooshu. Might be fought in Marleybone
Etc.

So until we break the walls of his protection (in this case, destroy all his workers) then we will fight him. My guess is we will fight Kane in El Dorado.

Cunning Finnigan Sharp
Level 17 Swashbuckler

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
I think we need to go through a good bit more of the story before we meet up with Kane. What's the fun if we end the story so soon?

Community Leader
Melody Fisher on Jan 24, 2013 wrote:
I think we need to go through a good bit more of the story before we meet up with Kane. What's the fun if we end the story so soon?
Meeting up with him does not necessarily mean defeating him. In many games, you face some variation of the boss a few times before finally defeating him. I wouldn't be surprised if Kane started making himself known to us in the next world.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Community Leader
cam1109 on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
Keep in mind, when Wizard101 was released, there was no Dragonspyre, there was no final "arc" dungeon with Malistaire in it. I dont believe it was in their 2nd content upgrade either, but I could be wrong.
Great stories take time to develop. We really cant keep comparing a game thats 4+ years in development to a newly released game. ;)

I have a feeling that the current story arc is pretty much written (or ongoing development would be difficult, but that doesnt mean it cant be changed).

I see Boochbeard/Gandry playing similar roles as Merle Ambrose did, and we still dont side up with Ambrose in Wizard101, we just follow his tutelage.

Cant wait to see whats next (ok I have to.. wahh! lol)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
Talkin The Plank on Jan 24, 2013 wrote:
Meeting up with him does not necessarily mean defeating him. In many games, you face some variation of the boss a few times before finally defeating him. I wouldn't be surprised if Kane started making himself known to us in the next world.
True, but cam1109 said Kane should be the final boss. That implies defeating him. I have no problem with Kane showing up, and in fact I think that would be cool. I just don't wan't to fight him yet.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
My lot are sharpening their swords and checking their powder, in anticipation...

-Michael

Ensign
Nov 26, 2011
Why should we solve solve every battle with weapons? As I say: The most mighty warrior does not solve a problem with his fists.
The 'big bad guy' might be anybody.

Captain
May 13, 2011
sure, he might be smarter, stronger and faster than any living being, but we got companions right? we can also get rid of entire armies by ourselves. were not the average man if you know what i mean