Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"The Ballad of English Bill"!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I have not yet gone to Cool Ranch, but, seeing Book VII's plot summary gave me an idea for a new Puppet Show added to the game, and it's got to be in the form of an ol' western musical ballad, telling the tale of English Bill. I think it should be called, "The Ballad of English Bill"! Think of it, a new Puppet Show musical ballad based about English Bill's tale! It could be an amazing moment to sing a song of English Bill from the very heart. Can you add that in, please? It would be very joyful to have a musical Puppet Show in the game, One-Eyed Jack! It just came to my mind and heart. I didn't think no one would ever thought of this sooner. Think about it! Thanks for listening! Looking forward to lots of adventures in Cool Ranch, too!

Community Leader
I wish they would give us a puppet show for the end of the current quest line, something to congratulate us on our accomplishments, and encourage us to look forward to the next chapters...

As it is, it seems rather unpolished... unfinished.

Last time I got to the end of the quest line, I didnt even get a narration or tip, etc on the fact i'd reached the end of the available storyline. Could frustrate someone not realizing they got to the end.

That be my 2 gold pieces on Puppet shows that should be added into the game.

Not a bad idea about English Bill, but id rather see some added that serve a purpose other than just for entertainment.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Hey, everyone likes to hear a real good ol' ballad once in a while, right? I would really like to see how it turns out, singing along to the ballad when it comes to the game!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011