Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thank You

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
Dear Pirate101 Team,
I want to thank you for all you did to make this game the best game i have seen in a good long while. From the beautiful graphics to the mysterious storyline, this game is wonderful. I love the characters and the powerful companions, the way you make it is unique. Wizard101 and Pirate101, both have the characteristics that make a KingsIsle game. And for this, I thank you.

Your Fan,
Loyal Danielle Everhart

Administrator
You're welcome! I will pass this along and thanks for the kind note.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
A Balanced Life395 on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
Dear Pirate101 Team,
I want to thank you for all you did to make this game the best game i have seen in a good long while. From the beautiful graphics to the mysterious storyline, this game is wonderful. I love the characters and the powerful companions, the way you make it is unique. Wizard101 and Pirate101, both have the characteristics that make a KingsIsle game. And for this, I thank you.

Your Fan,
Loyal Danielle Everhart
I would like to second that and add that I really appreciate the work that is done here on the forums. I don't think I've seen any other developers be so open and communicative with their players.

Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
You're welcome! I will pass this along and thanks for the kind note.
My pleasure