Teleporting to Friends

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
229
When I teleport to friends, I can never tell if they are in a battle. Sometimes when I see a friend in an area where I want to go, I teleport into an unwanted battle. What I am suggesting is that when you teleport to a friend, the 'are you sure you want to got to ___ in ___?' notification could have a message at the bottom saying 'In Battle'. Inbetween both messages could be the symbol of the world the friend is in.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5765
EMC99 on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
When I teleport to friends, I can never tell if they are in a battle. Sometimes when I see a friend in an area where I want to go, I teleport into an unwanted battle. What I am suggesting is that when you teleport to a friend, the 'are you sure you want to got to ___ in ___?' notification could have a message at the bottom saying 'In Battle'. Inbetween both messages could be the symbol of the world the friend is in.
If you click on a friend to teleport, you're informed where they are. If you're afraid of accidently joining a battle why don't you text them first?

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
208
Asking may take too long in certain situations.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5765
AlphaWolf02 on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
Asking may take too long in certain situations.
Too long to ask " Are you busy?" Simple answers - yes or no, don't take too long to type either.

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
229
anecorbie on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
If you click on a friend to teleport, you're informed where they are. If you're afraid of accidently joining a battle why don't you text them first?
Anecorbie, I have not finished the game, and because of that, and many different instance names across the spiral, it is hard to tell what world a friend is in. Also, many pirates do not have text chat to ask a friend if they are in battle.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5765
EMC99 on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
Anecorbie, I have not finished the game, and because of that, and many different instance names across the spiral, it is hard to tell what world a friend is in. Also, many pirates do not have text chat to ask a friend if they are in battle.
In menu chat under 'friendly' you will find " Do ye want some help?" To which they can use "Aye" or Nay"
Under 'Hello' you will find "What's up?" So menu chat is quicker. Unless you want to use your friends as a taxi service?

Commodore
May 30, 2010
863
EMC99 on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
Anecorbie, I have not finished the game, and because of that, and many different instance names across the spiral, it is hard to tell what world a friend is in. Also, many pirates do not have text chat to ask a friend if they are in battle.
So a quick chat "are you busy?" would be a nice thing. You could use the "Please may I join?"option and not port until they've said yes or no.

Ensign
Sep 05, 2011
11
a simple cross swords symbol would work to let a person know that there friend is in combat.