Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Team Up Ledger - Completed Team-Ups

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Hi Pirate101 Development Team - would it be possible to add completed Team Ups to our Notifications List? I did about five this morning, but I think I only got credit for 3. It's kind of a pain having to check my badges every single time to see if I got credit or not, especially after the longer dungeons in upper worlds where people may truly need the help.

It could come right after the Completed Location notification. "Successful Team Up completed"

Thanks!

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
I'm not sure how many dungeons might be affected, but Kane's dungeon has been broken for three years (i.e. due to this dungeon bug, if a feature was added it would always notify you that you did not get Team-Up credit for that particular dungeon). The bug was reported when Team-up went live, but continues to exist and waste players time and effort who are assisting other players in this particular dungeon.

Maybe your problem is related this this bug?

If that is the case and until your suggestion is added, maybe we can post on these forums the dungeons that have this issue to steer badge seekers away from those dungeons.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Oran from Urz on May 7, 2019 wrote:
I'm not sure how many dungeons might be affected, but Kane's dungeon has been broken for three years (i.e. due to this dungeon bug, if a feature was added it would always notify you that you did not get Team-Up credit for that particular dungeon). The bug was reported when Team-up went live, but continues to exist and waste players time and effort who are assisting other players in this particular dungeon.

Maybe your problem is related this this bug?

If that is the case and until your suggestion is added, maybe we can post on these forums the dungeons that have this issue to steer badge seekers away from those dungeons.
Yes, The Machine and the Cave of Lamos have never given credit, because they both give the warning about leaving a dungeon early.

I didn't get the warning on any of the locations that prompted my post, but I'll keep a closer watch.

In Wizard101, there is a message in the chat box when a Team Up credit isn't awarded for whichever reason, so it seems like this should be possible for Pirate101 notifications.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Willowydream on May 7, 2019 wrote:
Yes, The Machine and the Cave of Lamos have never given credit, because they both give the warning about leaving a dungeon early.

I didn't get the warning on any of the locations that prompted my post, but I'll keep a closer watch.

In Wizard101, there is a message in the chat box when a Team Up credit isn't awarded for whichever reason, so it seems like this should be possible for Pirate101 notifications.

I believe (could be wrong) that the Team-Up credit failure you are referring to on Wizard101 was implemented as a result of high level wizards one shot-ing battles in the dungeons and the actual wizard requesting the help did not get a quest update because of it. It seemed to be in place more to penalize players/teams doing that, rather than a notification that the dungeon was simply not awarding the credit for whatever reason.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Oran from Urz on May 9, 2019 wrote:
I believe (could be wrong) that the Team-Up credit failure you are referring to on Wizard101 was implemented as a result of high level wizards one shot-ing battles in the dungeons and the actual wizard requesting the help did not get a quest update because of it. It seemed to be in place more to penalize players/teams doing that, rather than a notification that the dungeon was simply not awarding the credit for whatever reason.
Yes, well - whatever the reason it became necessary, there is a way to track whether a team-up was completed successfully. That is what Pirate101 needs.