Talents and powers idea

AuthorMessage
Cute Stuff Commoner
Jul 22, 2013
Witchdoctor
Item: Revive Hoodoo
What it does: Heals a dead companion back to health but only has 250 with reduce damage of 2 rounds
Item: Zombie Roll
What it does: Summons three zombies (All swash)
Zombie stats:
Riposte and Veg Strike
750 health
Damage: 60 - 150

Musketeer
Item: Automatic Cannon
What it does: Sets a cannon that shoots at enemies that come around (Doesn't Shoot Teammates)
Item: Quick Snipe
What it does: Select a person (Has unlimited range) and it does 130+130+25 and reduce haste

Swashbucklers
Item: Dance of Fire
What it does: Person twirls with knifes on fire does a total of 450 and reduce dodge can be selected with people all around
Item: Rentless 1
It is the simple rentless hit again attack
I don't no anything for and but I got the others.

Sweet Talker
May 24, 2009
David percy on Jan 10, 2014 wrote:
Witchdoctor
What it does: Heals a dead companion back to health but only has 250 with reduce damage of 2 rounds
Zombie stats:
Riposte and Veg Strike
750 health

Musketeer
What it does: Sets a cannon that shoots at enemies that come around (Doesn't Shoot Teammates)
What it does: Select a person (Has unlimited range) and it does 130+130+25 and reduce haste

Swashbucklers
What it does: Person twirls with knifes on fire does a total of 450 and reduce dodge can be selected with people all around
Finally I've read a post where there are powers that aren't OP. These powers are so cool! I wish you had some for Buccaneer and Privateer. Please post them if you get any ideas!

Lvl 65

Honey Buncher
Nov 03, 2012
David percy on Jan 10, 2014 wrote:
Witchdoctor
Zombie stats:
Riposte and Veg Strike
750 health

Musketeer

Swashbucklers
First, Great Ideas!Here are some of my own:

: Blind Rage: Pirate starts glowing red. Then they jump really high and and smash with weapon on the enemies. x3 attack. No poison but takes out 50% accuracy.
:Last Stand: Gives everybody spirit shield that absorbs 500 damage. (More depending on will.)