Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Swashbuckler house

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
So there is a buccaneer den and every thing why not... Swashbucklers hideout?

when you go there you are on a little sand pile with a circle of water surrounding it you look forward... You see a cliff. On top is the house on the left and right side of the cliff are hills to walk up into the house... But in the middle of the hills are rope traps that you cant walk through so the only way up is... up the cliff you walk up to the middle [ in between the hill parts, the part you first see when you look forward ] and it says press x to climb up so you do and you climb up the cliff. I don't have much ideas for design but I do have this... Remember in wizard101 with the secret places where you walk through walls and stuff? yea, theirs one of these, there is a training room... it has a dummy in the middle thats it [ you have to decorate the rest ] In the training room there is a wall you can walk through, this leads to a room lit with torches. This is a different training room. On the wall there is a big board and it says. Spare/ keep and Eliminate. The board is split in half. On the spare side it shows a picture of boochbeard, gandry? Avery, And people who gave you the map pieces, Finally, The teachers. on Eliminate it shows,Kane rooke and all of the armada elites plus fin. Kane has a dart thrown in his face. in the middle of the room is a table with poison bottles, throwing knives, knives dipped in poison bottles, and maps. There is a rope near the top of the house witch brings you too the roof on the roof is a pvp section. Any ideas? I would to hear them

Zane level 64

p.s. kingsisle you guys haven't given me a response on my other ideas can I get one on this one please?

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
I don't feel the "Buccaneer Den" Was specifically meant for Buccaneers. A Buccaneer is another name for a Pirate. So it is more like "Pirate Den".

I do agree that each class should have a house like in Wizard101. But, if the Buccaneer Den really is for Buccaneers, then we should have arenas and intractable items too. Why only Swashbuckler? The Den doesn't have passageways or anything, and it is the only house to feature a class name. This is my reasoning as to why it is not a class house. So no, Swashbucklers are not being left out, and just give Kingsisle time.

Administrator
Ruthless Anthony on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
I don't feel the "Buccaneer Den" Was specifically meant for Buccaneers. A Buccaneer is another name for a Pirate. So it is more like "Pirate Den".

I do agree that each class should have a house like in Wizard101. But, if the Buccaneer Den really is for Buccaneers, then we should have arenas and intractable items too. Why only Swashbuckler? The Den doesn't have passageways or anything, and it is the only house to feature a class name. This is my reasoning as to why it is not a class house. So no, Swashbucklers are not being left out, and just give Kingsisle time.
This is correct. The Buccaneer's Den wasn't meant to be a class specific house.

The topic of Class Specific Housing is one that has come up often, however, and I do need to add it to our commonly requested items.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:

The topic of Class Specific Housing is one that has come up often, however, and I do need to add it to our commonly requested items.

Thanks!
Well... Do you like the idea?

Plz add it in!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:

Thanks!
ok I hope you use this one