Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Super Badges!!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
I was thinking, "Hmm I really worked hard for these badges, and it would surely be nice if they had some use other then showing off to others." What if badges gave boosts, like clothing. The boosts would be relatively weak compared all the other clothing, but anything helps. The ship badges, if you are wearing one, could boost your ships speed slightly, increase attack, or something like that. The badges earned through fighting a certain number of enemies could give attack boosts, badges with certain names could give boosts. The badge Artful Dodger could give a dodge boost. The boosts would come more from the side quest badges and less from the storyline badges, because most people have the storyline badges, just by doing the storyline quests.

Just an Idea Please tell me what you guys think

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DrParrot on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking, "Hmm I really worked hard for these badges, and it would surely be nice if they had some use other then showing off to others." What if badges gave boosts, like clothing. The boosts would be relatively weak compared all the other clothing, but anything helps. The ship badges, if you are wearing one, could boost your ships speed slightly, increase attack, or something like that. The badges earned through fighting a certain number of enemies could give attack boosts, badges with certain names could give boosts. The badge Artful Dodger could give a dodge boost. The boosts would come more from the side quest badges and less from the storyline badges, because most people have the storyline badges, just by doing the storyline quests.

Just an Idea Please tell me what you guys think
How bout your badges showed up on your ship as side decorations? For example, as you get snake badges, one would show up on the side of your ship and would change shape or color as you progressed to higher ranked badges. So for each type of badge, it would be on the side of your ship like notch marks in a gun fighter's gun.

Captain
May 13, 2011
at least badges would finally be helpful... well other than bragging rights of course