Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suggestions to the Terror-Cotta Warriors

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy!

Through the times I've faced battling the Terror-Cotta Warriors, I had a quick realization that they all look the same as the Earth Guardian's appearance seen in Maruzame, especially their mace weapons' they hold in their hands. Seeing them using the same appearance from the Earth Guardian's gets boring, & I think they should have new looks that are more subtle, & give them a bit more menacing appearance from the Terracotta Warriors' & the Earth Guardian's appearances, especially with giving them at least new maces.

This also reminds me, after defeating them, the Terror-Cotta Warriors are supposed to be explosive, which also signifies their ability they have that is named "Explosive", yet, there's no animation that shows these warriors explode after defeat. I would presume they're made of some more explosive materials not commonly found. I would suggest you change their animations so they could properly explode upon defeating them, with an explosion effect thrown in for good measure.

Those are my suggestions on improving the Terror-Cotta Warriors. That also goes for the summons, too. Hope you can do so sometime soon, if you please.

Thanks once again for listening!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Aug 19, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!

Through the times I've faced battling the Terror-Cotta Warriors, I had a quick realization that they all look the same as the Earth Guardian's appearance seen in Maruzame, especially their mace weapons' they hold in their hands. Seeing them using the same appearance from the Earth Guardian's gets boring, & I think they should have new looks that are more subtle, & give them a bit more menacing appearance from the Terracotta Warriors' & the Earth Guardian's appearances, especially with giving them at least new maces.

This also reminds me, after defeating them, the Terror-Cotta Warriors are supposed to be explosive, which also signifies their ability they have that is named "Explosive", yet, there's no animation that shows these warriors explode after defeat. I would presume they're made of some more explosive materials not commonly found. I would suggest you change their animations so they could properly explode upon defeating them, with an explosion effect thrown in for good measure.

Those are my suggestions on improving the Terror-Cotta Warriors. That also goes for the summons, too. Hope you can do so sometime soon, if you please.

Thanks once again for listening!
Trimond, they do have a "proper" explosion animation, I've seen it countless times; however, are you using the speed play option? This will "skip over" animations.
And, since these terror-cotta are the same warriors that we meet in the Tower of Moo Manchu and the Tomb of Kow Cheng ( though those don't explode, thank goodness ) it's appropriate that they look the same.