Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suggestions on Epic Talents for Bonnie Anne?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 23, 2013
Do you know which epics I should pick for Bonnie Anne? I'm about to promote her to Sniper and I'm not sure which is best. So far Bonnie's epics are Overwatch, Burst Fire, and Double Tap. Burst Fire 2, Quick Draw or Double Tap 2 are my choices.... Which one would you suggest?

- Hazel L30
Delaney L25
Benjamin L3

Ensign
Feb 08, 2009
Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
Hazel The Swash on Jul 7, 2014 wrote:
Do you know which epics I should pick for Bonnie Anne? I'm about to promote her to Sniper and I'm not sure which is best. So far Bonnie's epics are Overwatch, Burst Fire, and Double Tap. Burst Fire 2, Quick Draw or Double Tap 2 are my choices.... Which one would you suggest?

- Hazel L30
Delaney L25
Benjamin L3
Hey Hazel!

On my Bonnie, I gave her Overwatch and Burst Fire 2. The reason Double Tap 2 is not as efficient is because the chances of Bonnie defeating an enemy each round is very unlikely while the chances of Burst Fire triggering each round is much more likely, especially when you buff her Agility.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
They are all good and useful for Bonnie Anne. My Anne at her 3rd tier has Overwatch, Quckdraw, Burst fire 1 & 2

Ensign
Jun 23, 2013
Thanks for the suggestions guys! I decided to give her Burst Fire 2 and she is awesome! In only one round, she epic hit 3 times in a row from Burst Fire, and Double Tapped !