Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suggestion on visible companions.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 07, 2014
So, right now we can have either our first mate or our pet as a visible companion as you explore, but if I may suggest something that would be kinda cool would be the ability to make any of your companions or pets visible while not necessarily having to make them firstmate/equipped pet. Not sure if this is planned for the future update (maybe it is and I haven't seen anything about it), but it would be nice.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Pslock on Apr 27, 2014 wrote:
So, right now we can have either our first mate or our pet as a visible companion as you explore, but if I may suggest something that would be kinda cool would be the ability to make any of your companions or pets visible while not necessarily having to make them firstmate/equipped pet. Not sure if this is planned for the future update (maybe it is and I haven't seen anything about it), but it would be nice.
Welcome to the message boards Pslock! That's an interesting idea- I think I like it. The ability to set your 1st mate but have a different companion follow you around sounds pretty neat. I know that there are some companions that I really like the way they look, but I don't necessarily want them to be my 1st mate and be guaranteed to show up in battle. Your idea would allow me to show off one of those other great looking crew members, but still get my trusty 1st mate in battle...although my 1st mate might begin to question my loyalty if I don't choose him/her as a follower.

Great idea! Again, welcome to the boards and smooth sailing to you!