Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suggestion for KI Live Segment

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Instead of trivia questions or puzzles, I would like to see a few short segments devoted to: "A Day in the Life" of different departments. Art, animation, coding, writing, moderation etc. A behind-the-scenes peek at KI and job opportunities in a gaming industry. It doesn't need to be long, about 5 - 8 minutes should be enough.
Especially since there doesn't seem that much "news" to share for either game.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I like this idea. One of the nice things is the family and friends feel of the game, Having KI employees that converse in the forums, or are on KI Live to put a face to some of the names, we feel like know some of the people who make this great game.

Administrator
anecorbie on Jul 8, 2019 wrote:
Instead of trivia questions or puzzles, I would like to see a few short segments devoted to: "A Day in the Life" of different departments. Art, animation, coding, writing, moderation etc. A behind-the-scenes peek at KI and job opportunities in a gaming industry. It doesn't need to be long, about 5 - 8 minutes should be enough.
Especially since there doesn't seem that much "news" to share for either game.
I like this idea too! We can make it happen... not quite sure about this month's show, maybe, but definitely we can do this.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Bat Masterson on Jul 10, 2019 wrote:
I like this idea too! We can make it happen... not quite sure about this month's show, maybe, but definitely we can do this.
I heard Vanessa Mythdust is willing to share a "day in the life of the QA section".

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Oran from Urz on Jul 10, 2019 wrote:
I heard Vanessa Mythdust is willing to share a "day in the life of the QA section".

What would make this extra interesting is the fact that she's still a new employee and her impressions of the job will be "fresh".

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Jul 11, 2019 wrote:
What would make this extra interesting is the fact that she's still a new employee and her impressions of the job will be "fresh".
I'd give half o' me spare Silver Buffaloons to see that! (I don't need them anyway)

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Oran from Urz on Jul 10, 2019 wrote:

Of course! If Bat ever wants to include me in a segment like this, I'd be happy to share my experiences.

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Perhaps it would be interesting to see what someone does in a "Day in the Life" from the Pirate perspective

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on Jul 10, 2019 wrote:
Well, I'm waiting... August just had you doing boring play-through.