Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suggestion for groups

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 07, 2013
So I'm trying to help my friend start this game, and we put in our friend codes and all and I make sure they are in my group. We are trying to stay together because she's never played this game before and I have been playing for awhile.

Why I find it impossible to do this, is because the game keeps putting us into different Areas (Area.01, Area.02 etc) and won't keep us together. It's getting impossible to stick together. And I can't explain the Realms and Areas to her, it goes way over her head and isn't helping.

What I'm asking, is if we can put a way to stay together? Or if there is, what am I doing wrong?

Ensign
Jan 20, 2009
It might be helpful to switch to a Perfect population realm. Under your options page it's the tab with a left and right arrow.

Ensign
Mar 07, 2013
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
I've never noticed this problem for a couple of reasons. One: my character has only one friend and denies the friend requests of others. Two: My friend is twice my level and we hardly ever play together even though we talk during that time, all the time. Three: Tigress and I always play in the quietest areas, so we don't often have separation issues.
Hope this helps!

~Anne Abbott, level 11 witchdocter ~

Administrator
One suggestion I have to keep together is to make sure you're using your "Go To" button from your Friends List after zoning. "Port to me" certainly is a very common phrase among Wizard101 and Pirate101 players!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Mar 07, 2013
I do port to her quite a bit, but sometimes the GoTo is greyed out or if I port while she's in a naval battle I can't unbottle my ship to help her and we've often had to restart all over. I just thought I'd bring this up and see if anything could be put into place to keep groups together a bit more. Thanks for the input guys.