Subodai Promo quest too hard

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
376
Not like I've died a lot like I did in the Cavern of Whispers on my Buccaneer, but this promotion quest is a bit too much. I'm doing it right now. You have to go through 6 fights. SIX??? I thought it was going to be like, 2 or 3 so you can do like 2 or 3 fights. But it's 1 for every fight. Don't you think it's a bit too much?

Happy Esmerelda soon-to-be level 15

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Well promotions aren't supposed to be easy. That is what makes a promotion so sweet. It is a way to challenge you and your companion. It is something above and beyond normal fights. Just remembering those tunnels in the Scurvy Dog hideout makes me shudder but there is also that sense of pride for having gotten through it.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
362
Lol haha you think his first one is hard? wait till you see his second..

But, i sure will help you because i know how it is you can meet me today at between 6 pm and 7 pm in
the swashbucklers hall in realm mordekai

Xavier Veldon Lvl 65

Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
33
Speed Switch on Sep 28, 2013 wrote:
Lol haha you think his first one is hard? wait till you see his second..

But, i sure will help you because i know how it is you can meet me today at between 6 pm and 7 pm in
the swashbucklers hall in realm mordekai

Xavier Veldon Lvl 65
"Wait till you see his second"...I think I might have ROFL'd on this on XDD

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
362
InvaderZim556 on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
"Wait till you see his second"...I think I might have ROFL'd on this on XDD
haha lol it is! its real hard XD yw

Community Leader
Maybe venture on a bit further and train up your pirate and companions more, this might help with the quest.

I've done it, but agree that it was a bit tedious.
However as Chrissy mentioned, that's what helps to make completing these so "sweet".

I tend to review as I go thinking, ok, how might I make this easier next time...

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
449
Just wait till you promote him into a khan.
Smiling Natalie lvl 51

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
CheeryCherry1234 on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
Not like I've died a lot like I did in the Cavern of Whispers on my Buccaneer, but this promotion quest is a bit too much. I'm doing it right now. You have to go through 6 fights. SIX??? I thought it was going to be like, 2 or 3 so you can do like 2 or 3 fights. But it's 1 for every fight. Don't you think it's a bit too much?

Happy Esmerelda soon-to-be level 15
if it's two hard and you are talking about the first promotion i can help...trust me it can only take seconds at least.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
376
pirate101 lover on Oct 3, 2013 wrote:
Just wait till you promote him into a khan.
Smiling Natalie lvl 51
I heard on another post that you have to defeat a "Jade Fleet" or something. This really disappointed me...

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
449
CheeryCherry1234 on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
I heard on another post that you have to defeat a "Jade Fleet" or something. This really disappointed me...
For me, that was just the start of it.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
362
CheeryCherry1234 on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
I heard on another post that you have to defeat a "Jade Fleet" or something. This really disappointed me...
jade fleet? thats the least of your problems.....lol

8 horse barbarians
4 jade fleet
8 sky dragons
8spirit bulls (the hardest)
and i think 8 of something else, it was a hastle! but, he's worth it!! just make sure he has relentless lvl2

No, i want to help you with him, even it will be a while though, still, when can we meet up,

Avery Court - Realm Mordekai

6:00 pm Eastern Time?

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
362
Speed Switch on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
jade fleet? thats the least of your problems.....lol

8 horse barbarians
4 jade fleet
8 sky dragons
8spirit bulls (the hardest)
and i think 8 of something else, it was a hastle! but, he's worth it!! just make sure he has relentless lvl2

No, i want to help you with him, even it will be a while though, still, when can we meet up,

Avery Court - Realm Mordekai

6:00 pm Eastern Time?
wow....that.. was fast..

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
362
pirate101 lover on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
For me, that was just the start of it.
yes exactly, subodai can say,

"Ha! you ain't seen nothin yet!"

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
362
Speed Switch on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
jade fleet? thats the least of your problems.....lol

8 horse barbarians
4 jade fleet
8 sky dragons
8spirit bulls (the hardest)
and i think 8 of something else, it was a hastle! but, he's worth it!! just make sure he has relentless lvl2

No, i want to help you with him, even it will be a while though, still, when can we meet up,

Avery Court - Realm Mordekai

6:00 pm Eastern Time?
perhaps friday? yar me if you agree

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
304
Speed Switch on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
jade fleet? thats the least of your problems.....lol

8 horse barbarians
4 jade fleet
8 sky dragons
8spirit bulls (the hardest)
and i think 8 of something else, it was a hastle! but, he's worth it!! just make sure he has relentless lvl2

No, i want to help you with him, even it will be a while though, still, when can we meet up,

Avery Court - Realm Mordekai

6:00 pm Eastern Time?
WHAT!!! I have to defeat THAT MUCH for Subodai's 2nd promotion?! (The fact that I'm on his 2nd promotion quest. )

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
376
Speed Switch on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
jade fleet? thats the least of your problems.....lol

8 horse barbarians
4 jade fleet
8 sky dragons
8spirit bulls (the hardest)
and i think 8 of something else, it was a hastle! but, he's worth it!! just make sure he has relentless lvl2

No, i want to help you with him, even it will be a while though, still, when can we meet up,

Avery Court - Realm Mordekai

6:00 pm Eastern Time?
WOW!!! 28 enemies... including 8 tenacious Spirit Bulls! However, I finished his quest already. The scarakeets were not hard at all. Had to make a life fountain trip after every fight, though...

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
362
Puppylove1021 on Oct 10, 2013 wrote:
WHAT!!! I have to defeat THAT MUCH for Subodai's 2nd promotion?! (The fact that I'm on his 2nd promotion quest. )
Yep yep, *grins at the two of you* XD

and i think there is more! not to mention you have to travel too ....

HAHAHHAHAA!..... for some reason the trouble everyone will have to go through to promote Subodai is so funny am i right Belle? XD

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
449
after this,doing that really long dungeon in Cool Ranch ( I forgot what it was ) will seem like nothing.