Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stitching ship equipment

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Ok, this is something that I personally believe that this should have been added a long time ago. I find stitching to be a really awesome thing. I personally like the appearance of lower level clothing for some reason. Sadly some of those clothing have bed stats, so thats why stitching exists. Getting your best gear and stitching it with the clothing of your choice, it continues to not only allowing you to stay powerful, but also make you powerful in style! I think this should be an added feature for ships. You can stitch your ships and ship equipment to allow you to turn a weak ship into a strong ship. Your pretty much stitching your own 'terror of the skyways' with a less powerful ship to turn that ship into the 'terror of the skyways'. Lets be honest here, it would be hilarious seeing a Skull Island raft destroying Ophidian ships in Aquila. I myself like the Monquitan ships because I think they look cool. Especially with the armor and everything, the ship kind of looks pretty with those gold colors on it. Sadly, I had to leave that ship because it wasn't working out later, since the ships got tougher. If I were to stitch my Aquilan galleon with my Monquistan ship, then stitch my Aquilan galleons gear with Monquistan ship gear, then presto! I could battle those tough ships using my favorite ship. I really hope this becomes a feature, and hope you agree... Please make this a thing See you in the Spiral

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Scurvy Anthony Wal... on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
Ok, this is something that I personally believe that this should have been added a long time ago. I find stitching to be a really awesome thing. I personally like the appearance of lower level clothing for some reason. Sadly some of those clothing have bed stats, so thats why stitching exists. Getting your best gear and stitching it with the clothing of your choice, it continues to not only allowing you to stay powerful, but also make you powerful in style! I think this should be an added feature for ships. You can stitch your ships and ship equipment to allow you to turn a weak ship into a strong ship. Your pretty much stitching your own 'terror of the skyways' with a less powerful ship to turn that ship into the 'terror of the skyways'. Lets be honest here, it would be hilarious seeing a Skull Island raft destroying Ophidian ships in Aquila. I myself like the Monquitan ships because I think they look cool. Especially with the armor and everything, the ship kind of looks pretty with those gold colors on it. Sadly, I had to leave that ship because it wasn't working out later, since the ships got tougher. If I were to stitch my Aquilan galleon with my Monquistan ship, then stitch my Aquilan galleons gear with Monquistan ship gear, then presto! I could battle those tough ships using my favorite ship. I really hope this becomes a feature, and hope you agree... Please make this a thing See you in the Spiral
Yea I hear ya. I have a fondness for quite a few of my ships that I just hate that they are obsolete now.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I want a ship that fits my image of what a 'pirate' ship looks like!