Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stitching Scrip

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
How about an option for members to stitch your clothing for scrip instead of crowns? Maybe 50 scrip instead of 100 crowns. I say members for the same reason the transportalator charges gold to members and crowns to non-members.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
FireMorgan13 on Mar 24, 2015 wrote:
How about an option for members to stitch your clothing for scrip instead of crowns? Maybe 50 scrip instead of 100 crowns. I say members for the same reason the transportalator charges gold to members and crowns to non-members.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl 65
If you want to waste scrip ( which rare and hard to get ), then by all means go ahead. As for myself, I'm perfectly content with stitching as it is.

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
Wow I like this idea a lot it would make it so more people would get member ship and make it more likely people would farm ships in aq for scrip QuickHarryAboot

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 24, 2015 wrote:
If you want to waste scrip ( which rare and hard to get ), then by all means go ahead. As for myself, I'm perfectly content with stitching as it is.
Actually stitching is a waste of crowns which is real money from my pocket. Script, while harder to get, does not cost real money. I think this would be a nice idea.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Mar 25, 2015 wrote:
Actually stitching is a waste of crowns which is real money from my pocket. Script, while harder to get, does not cost real money. I think this would be a nice idea.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
You can earn 100 crowns a day ( for free ) by doing KI trivia quizzes. You can also get free crowns by watching videos in game! Whenever I need to stitch this what I do. Thanks to the generousity of KI, I don't spend real money on stitching, SCC or even transportalaters!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 25, 2015 wrote:
You can earn 100 crowns a day ( for free ) by doing KI trivia quizzes. You can also get free crowns by watching videos in game! Whenever I need to stitch this what I do. Thanks to the generousity of KI, I don't spend real money on stitching, SCC or even transportalaters!
it's 100 crowns a day but if you stitch an entire outfit it would take you a couple of days to do the entire thing. When I do it I like to do it all at once. It's just a personal preference. If you like doing it your way great! I'm happy for you. But it doesn't defeat the idea that doing it for script can be another use for the new type of money. Also since you can only earn a set amount of crowns but there isn't a set amount of script you can earn in a day.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Jan 31, 2013
To me this is a horrid horrid idea, and I would never ever stitch anything ever again if scrip was to take over crowns for stitching things. Why would I want to spend days, weeks, months grinding for hundreds of scrip to stitch an outfit that I want to wear right away? Grinding for me takes extreme amounts of time for me to get what I want. It took me six months (yes it did, I wrote down the starting date and end date just to see how long it would take me) to get the Duck of Death's coat. Plus I would have to wait till I eventually got to Aquila since that's seems to be the only place to get scrip. Well that would tack on even more months of playing just to get to that point. So in the end I would be left feeling so bitter at not having an outfit to wear at all because grinding for this new cash would be a pain in the butt for me. I already can tell that it would take me several months to collect scrip to buy stuff.

So yeah, I'm very glad that I can earn crowns or just simply buy them to stitch outfits with no work effort at all. Watching a video isn't hard, nor is looking up the answers to the trivia questions to be sure I get them all right, hard.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Ok, there seems to be a misconception. I meant as an additional option, not mandatory. If you had the Scrips and you wanted to, then you could, or you could use crowns.Sry for any confusion.