Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Starter companion critical ideas

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I think next time the start companions get promoted they should get brand new criticals. Here are my ideas.
(Before each critical attack it shows a close up of their eyes then zooms out.)

1. Kan Po: (After close up) Sits down for a couple seconds while humming then does two side kicks and finally a jumping attack with his staff.
2. Kobe Yojimbo: (After close up) Hides sword behind his back then reveals it and slowly waves it around. Then all of a sudden kicks and does two quick strikes followed by a hit with the bottom of the sword and ends it with another slash.
3. Wing Chun: (After close up) Waves wings around slowly and mockingly briefly then kicks with both of his legs and does a backwards somersault when he lands. When he gets up he does two punches and a side kick.
4. Egg Shen: (After close up) Throws spear straight down into the ground so it sticks up straight. He balances on the top and does 4 kick attacks while spinning on the spear.
5. Subodai: (After close up) Reaches way back and attacks with sword in a swinging motion. (Sword goes over the head.) Then he punches with left hand while holding sword in the right. Then he swings his sword over his head and finishes with a powerful swipe. Slightly nods. The nod is a 'take that' or 'Oh Yeah!' type of nods.
So what do you think?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Duke of Westminste... on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
I think next time the start companions get promoted they should get brand new criticals. Here are my ideas.

1. Kan Po: (After close up) Sits down for a couple seconds while humming then does two side kicks and finally a jumping attack with his staff.
2. Kobe Yojimbo: (After close up) Hides sword behind his back then reveals it and slowly waves it around. Then all of a sudden kicks and does two quick strikes followed by a hit with the bottom of the sword and ends it with another slash.
3. Wing Chun: (After close up) Waves wings around slowly and mockingly briefly then kicks with both of his legs and does a backwards somersault when he lands. When he gets up he does two punches and a side kick.
4. Egg Shen: (After close up) Throws spear straight down into the ground so it sticks up straight. He balances on the top and does 4 kick attacks while spinning on the spear.
5. Subodai: (After close up) Reaches way back and attacks with sword in a swinging motion. (Sword goes over the head.) Then he punches with left hand while holding sword in the right. Then he swings his sword over his head and finishes with a powerful swipe. Slightly nods. The nod is a 'take that' or 'Oh Yeah!' type of nods.
So what do you think?
You have a very vivid imagination and a nice way of describing what you see in your mind's eye. I felt like you just showed me a video. Nice writing.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011

So what do you think?
I love Subodai's critical lol

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012

So what do you think?
Woah... I can't wait to see that! That is too cute!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013