Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stagecoach for More Worlds!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 30, 2012
(This is my first post so if I make any mistakes please tell me!)
So I have began working on my since my is now max, and I'm currently in Cool Ranch. I found the Stagecoach, which lets you teleport around quickly for only 15 gold, very useful. Then I went to play on my other pirates who are in different worlds, and I was disappointed there was no version of the stagecoach for other worlds. Wouldn't it be neat if we could get something similar for some other worlds? Thanks for reading!

-Charming Hank, level 65 , Clever Hank level 24 , Diligent Hank level 14

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
naregoo on Jul 15, 2015 wrote:
(This is my first post so if I make any mistakes please tell me!)
So I have began working on my since my is now max, and I'm currently in Cool Ranch. I found the Stagecoach, which lets you teleport around quickly for only 15 gold, very useful. Then I went to play on my other pirates who are in different worlds, and I was disappointed there was no version of the stagecoach for other worlds. Wouldn't it be neat if we could get something similar for some other worlds? Thanks for reading!

-Charming Hank, level 65 , Clever Hank level 24 , Diligent Hank level 14
Welcome to the message boards, Hank ( Charming, Clever & Diligent ) !
Yes the Cool Ranch stage is very useful, but that is because that world is so big, biggest world by far ( including MooShu ). And a few promotion quests require you to sail back and forth between areas. That is why a stagecoach was thought necessary.
But it isn't needed in the other worlds, look at Monquista, Valencia, Marleybone and Aquila. Even Skull Island or MooShu don't need a stage, its a fairly quick sail to many areas.
Other players have been asking for a quick means of travel in these worlds, I've never seen so many pirates reluctant to use their ships!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Given how astonishingly annoying the "sail everywhere else to accomplish this minor quest" quests can be in Cool Ranch because of the sheer size of the skyways, the stagecoach is practically a necessity. My early (pre-stagecoach) pirates would start sailing and I'd go take a restroom break or take care of the animals and fix myself a snack while I waited to get from Santa Pollo to Tumbleweed. The stagecoach really improved CR in my opinion, but it is not a necessity for any of the other skyways. They're none of them so huge or so irksome to travel through; most worlds have both fewer and smaller skyways to cope with.

Sailing is part of the game. It's a shame to waste the efforts of the artists by skipping over most of the work they did.

Ensign
Jul 30, 2012
Thanks for the replies, anecorbie and Florenza! You do have a point... We'll just wait and see how big the rest of Valencia is, because it could be huge or extremely small. I just hope they release the update soon!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
naregoo on Jul 28, 2015 wrote:
Thanks for the replies, anecorbie and Florenza! You do have a point... We'll just wait and see how big the rest of Valencia is, because it could be huge or extremely small. I just hope they release the update soon!
It could be introduced to mooshu if they make a part 2 for it and a lot of other worlds will get part 2's probably so that could be a lot more stagecoaches and the new worlds could also be large requiring a form of stagecoach