Staffy/Shooty Weapon, please?

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
My Witchdoctor has a largely Musketeer secondary track. So far, I like it just fine, but it would be cool if there were some kind of staff-meets-boomstick weapon to be had out there.

Community Leader
Maybe a staff that doubled as a blow-gun? That would be neat, and there are already blowguns in the game, so precedence!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Community Leader
Stay tuned!!! Ratbeard had indicated in a prior post that these combo weapons were due to arrive in the spiral in the near future!!!

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Community Leader
Dr Zeppers on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
Stay tuned!!! Ratbeard had indicated in a prior post that these combo weapons were due to arrive in the spiral in the near future!!!
Wait, shooty/staffy specifically? Because if that's the case... YUS!

Community Leader
A Mythspent Youth on Nov 27, 2012 wrote:
Wait, shooty/staffy specifically? Because if that's the case... YUS!
He said that Witchdoctor combinations were going to be the first to be addressed. See for yourself!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Community Leader
I'd like to add a vote for staffy/smashy (use a long staff as a quarterstaff like our companion Kan Po), or staffy/stabby (staff with a sharpened spear point on the other end). The ranged combo's probably a better fit for Witchdoctors in general but I'd like to get some Swashbuckler poisons, and a backup melee weapon could come in handy.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Community Leader
Talkin The Plank on Nov 27, 2012 wrote:
He said that Witchdoctor combinations were going to be the first to be addressed. See for yourself!
WOOT! YES!YES!YES!

In other words, thank you, that is excellent news.