Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Speeding up combat

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
I would like to have the option of turning off critical strike animations for my PC and companions. I still want criticals, but the white numbers are enough to tell me I got them.
Summoning animations could have a turn off option as well.
Please don't shorten the planning phase timers, I often barely have enough time to give orders.
I already saw a suggestion for all buffs to be shown simultaneously as they are applied and expire.

Anyone else with suggestions to speed up (especially multi-pirate) battles please post them here.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I concur.

However, in a group, this becomes problematic. All would have to agree to the speedup to work.

I would remove all animations. Just have the summoned creatures appear, the characters move, show the type of attack, and the effect of the attack. Same with the enemies. You don't even have to leave the overview.