Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

spawn you stupid little... next realm...

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
So I have a problem with turrets. As you've probably figured out, it's the fact that they are never there. I hop realm from realm, but they simply don't appear. Turrets are hard-to-find tiny floating island in the skyways with a hard-to-beat skyway boss on them. The boss is usually just a tower with a bunch of cannons, accept for the weird one in Marleybone that flies around, shooting people. They can attack multiple players at once, and you should get a couple of max level friends to help you before fighting them.

So basically, no matter which realms I go to, they don't appear! According to KI they supposedly spawn in every 6 minutes, but so far I haven't found any. If 6 minutes actually means 60 minutes then that makes a bit more sense; if not then I'm just gonna go ahead and say that they're invisible and give up.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkdoombro345 on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
So I have a problem with turrets. As you've probably figured out, it's the fact that they are never there. I hop realm from realm, but they simply don't appear. Turrets are hard-to-find tiny floating island in the skyways with a hard-to-beat skyway boss on them. The boss is usually just a tower with a bunch of cannons, accept for the weird one in Marleybone that flies around, shooting people. They can attack multiple players at once, and you should get a couple of max level friends to help you before fighting them.

So basically, no matter which realms I go to, they don't appear! According to KI they supposedly spawn in every 6 minutes, but so far I haven't found any. If 6 minutes actually means 60 minutes then that makes a bit more sense; if not then I'm just gonna go ahead and say that they're invisible and give up.
The problem I've noticed is that you don't SEE them unless you practically sail up to the front door!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
darkdoombro345 on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:

The trick is.....The turret has to know you are there. Once you change realms, you need to do a "Neener neener" pass at the assault station. Your movement will trigger the timer. After the approx. 6 minutes THEN the turret will appear. I have no idea why it takes so long between battles and why we still need to wait once it has put itself away. I guess that is a Ratbeard question.