Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sorry/New Clothes

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
I know in the last one I chose the wrong subject, but this time I will chose the right topic. Now I am thinking of having the Admiral's uniforms availble for coins. I was thinking that they could have the whole set for 2000 coins and you could upgrade to your level for a certain amount of coins, so you could keep wearing it. It would be themed with marleybone bones and class symbols. All sets would include a uniform and a weapon. For example, musketeers would get a musket or a pistol and sword. Please let me know if you agree. Once again, this is Loyal Gaspard Radcliffe.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Musketeerman123 on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
I know in the last one I chose the wrong subject, but this time I will chose the right topic. Now I am thinking of having the Admiral's uniforms availble for coins. I was thinking that they could have the whole set for 2000 coins and you could upgrade to your level for a certain amount of coins, so you could keep wearing it. It would be themed with marleybone bones and class symbols. All sets would include a uniform and a weapon. For example, musketeers would get a musket or a pistol and sword. Please let me know if you agree. Once again, this is Loyal Gaspard Radcliffe.
Welcome to the message board family Loyal Gaspard Radcliffe.
I love the idea of buying a bundle that had all the stuff we need, hat, clothes, shoes and a weapon suited for our class. Really neat idea. I can't wait to see what else you are gonna come up with.

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
Welcome to the message board family Loyal Gaspard Radcliffe.
I love the idea of buying a bundle that had all the stuff we need, hat, clothes, shoes and a weapon suited for our class. Really neat idea. I can't wait to see what else you are gonna come up with.
Why thank you. I am sorry if you have not been able to check my friend requests because i got a new computer.I am a level 25 .What are you? My first post was a part ship,part house.Check it out. It is titled as New World.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Musketeerman123 on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
Why thank you. I am sorry if you have not been able to check my friend requests because i got a new computer.I am a level 25 .What are you? My first post was a part ship,part house.Check it out. It is titled as New World.
I have six Chrissy's ranging from level 11 to 65 from Puerto Mico to Avery's office at the end. Hmmm, Let's see, my baby privateer in Puerto Mico, swashbuckler in Cool Ranch, 2 in Marleybone; buccaneer and witchdoctor and my musketeer that just finished Troy in Aquila and then there is my first Privateer, Fair Christina Nightingale who farms to finish off training her huge companion crew which are all 64 and higher.
Faithful Christina 11
Golden Christina 20
Merciful Christina 51
Christina Strong 59
Darling Christina Dove 62
Fair Christina Nightingale 65
So ya never know where you are gonna find me, lol

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
I have six Chrissy's ranging from level 11 to 65 from Puerto Mico to Avery's office at the end. Hmmm, Let's see, my baby privateer in Puerto Mico, swashbuckler in Cool Ranch, 2 in Marleybone; buccaneer and witchdoctor and my musketeer that just finished Troy in Aquila and then there is my first Privateer, Fair Christina Nightingale who farms to finish off training her huge companion crew which are all 64 and higher.
Faithful Christina 11
Golden Christina 20
Merciful Christina 51
Christina Strong 59
Darling Christina Dove 62
Fair Christina Nightingale 65
So ya never know where you are gonna find me, lol
Chrissy, your max level has Witchdoctor sign!

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I have 3 characters one is a swashbuckler in cool ranch ,one finished the game,and one is in skull island.
Romantic rebbeca Irving65finished the game is in Avery's office and could help you with your quests just not in marleybone and aqulia yet
Pretty Natalie night ingle17 is in cool ranch
And pretty Genevieve Nicholas in skull island level5
But you never know I might meet you in the game sometime.
See you in the spiral

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Puppylove1021 on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
Chrissy, your max level has Witchdoctor sign!
Arrrgh You are right, and it is too late to edit. x Holds head x Sigh. Do pirates get gremlins?
Thanks for catching that. Oh well, it keeps me humble and this one will permanently do so.

My Fair Christina Nightingale is indeed a Privateer

x Bows to Dreaming Jill Underwood x Well caught, I thank you.