Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Some suggested additions

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
1. An NPC who can alter stats on items found: How about giving us the ability to change stats on items that we find? Thus, if there are lots of strength but we want items with will or vice versa, have an NPC who can adjust one stat for another. Thus, we can tailor the items found to our characters.

2. Pets are pretty mediocre. How about adding some better pets to the crown store and/or pets we can find.

3. We never can control summoned NPCs. How about allowing us to control them?

4. Summoned NPCs are much weaker than regular NPCS. They need some beefing up regarding both health and damage. For example, I am a witchdoctor who regularly uses priviteer buffs for stats. Yet, when I summon a skeleton, I have much less HP than my regular characters and the skeleton does less than one- half the average damage. Even when they crit, they do MUCH less damage than that of NPC.

5. How about allowing us to put to sleep a LOT more NPCs than currently allowed.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sandy20850 on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:
1. An NPC who can alter stats on items found: How about giving us the ability to change stats on items that we find? Thus, if there are lots of strength but we want items with will or vice versa, have an NPC who can adjust one stat for another. Thus, we can tailor the items found to our characters.

2. Pets are pretty mediocre. How about adding some better pets to the crown store and/or pets we can find.

4. Summoned NPCs are much weaker than regular NPCS. They need some beefing up regarding both health and damage. For example, I am a witchdoctor who regularly uses priviteer buffs for stats. Yet, when I summon a skeleton, I have much less HP than my regular characters and the skeleton does less than one- half the average damage. Even when they crit, they do MUCH less damage than that of NPC.

5. How about allowing us to put to sleep a LOT more NPCs than currently allowed.
A lot of this will be addressed in the new update. Try checking out the Test Realm and you will be amazed at what you can do.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
sandy20850 on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:

I can try to answer some

1. Makes farming for gear kinda useless if we can just alter stats on items we find. The point of farming is to find the gear with stats we need. Makes it too easy in terms of finding good gear.

2. Agreed.

3 & 4. Summoned minions are simply that: minions. Think of a movie. The hero always goes through the minions like they're nothing, but struggle with the main guy. Same scenario with you and your summoned minions. They are more of a distraction to the enemy, to save you damage while you dish out damage to them.

5. With the implementation of the new Advanced Companion System, that won't be a feature anymore, but it is a better alternative than sleeping

Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
gruesome Richard: Farming for gear is pretty useless now. I have rarely, if ever, found gear that I can actually use. I get almost all gear from either the bazaar or crown shop. If , however, we can swap out stats like they allow on other games , gear will have potentially more value. Right now all gear is basically vendor fodder.