Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

some armada troop ideas

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
I have a couple of ideas for armada troops like new kinds of armada for example instead of having armada dragoons why not have a ARMADA DRAGON that would be freaking awesome and what if we have like an armada ninja like a spy who can easily by pass enemy lines and what if here was a armada daredevil he would use jetpacks to fly over emenys and drop bombs on them i wouldn't mind seeing an armada shapeshifter like he could mimic our moves and powers by turning into us that might be overpowered though idk anyway tell me what you think!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
warrior021u on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
I have a couple of ideas for armada troops like new kinds of armada for example instead of having armada dragoons why not have a ARMADA DRAGON that would be freaking awesome and what if we have like an armada ninja like a spy who can easily by pass enemy lines and what if here was a armada daredevil he would use jetpacks to fly over emenys and drop bombs on them i wouldn't mind seeing an armada shapeshifter like he could mimic our moves and powers by turning into us that might be overpowered though idk anyway tell me what you think!
They would make me RUN AWAY! Honestly, do they need to be anymore powerful? You witchdoctors, tell me, was Bishop a pushover? You musketeers, tell me, was Rooke a piece of cake? Even I as either my buccaneer and swashbuckler had trouble with these, and we have yet to fight Phule, Dame/Milady or Kane!

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
They would make me RUN AWAY! Honestly, do they need to be anymore powerful? You witchdoctors, tell me, was Bishop a pushover? You musketeers, tell me, was Rooke a piece of cake? Even I as either my buccaneer and swashbuckler had trouble with these, and we have yet to fight Phule, Dame/Milady or Kane!
I honestly don't want to hurt phule I think since his white side seems nice when and if we fight him he becomes an ally and the black side of phule is the boss that or we replace the black side with a white side! I don't want him as a companion just a ally.

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
Koi the Fish on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
I honestly don't want to hurt phule I think since his white side seems nice when and if we fight him he becomes an ally and the black side of phule is the boss that or we replace the black side with a white side! I don't want him as a companion just a ally.
Hmm, very interesting.

I'd like to point something out:

Phule's white side isn't all "nice" (nor is Phule, generally speaking). Though true that his white side's initial thoughts were to not eliminate you/us, he was going to keep you/us alive just to be a thorn in the side of Deacon, Rooke, or even Kane. So, in a sense, Phule represents a sort of Yin Yang -- that being a a dark side with light and a light side with darkness. That being said, if Phule became all white, he would have some darkness.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I am hoping Kane merits the title of boss. Give me someone with rotating weaknesses that change based on the round, healing abilities, and combinations of powers of all the elites. I am also hoping for an epic battle music score so I can say oh yeah now it's on! Bring it!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Hey maybe Kane does have a dragon from dragonspyre... We have mounts why not him? It could be a ship battle when fighting him like a stage one of the battle. Can Hans Zimmer write the musical score? He rocks. Oh the epic-ness.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
Yes. Bishop was a pushover. That was not a hard battle at all. (I am a witchdoctor btw)

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
How about a armada mage. A Armada troop that has a staff that shoots electricity out of it. Sort of like bishop just weaker and looks different.