Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Solution to the script problem!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
How about a companion order for collecting script?! Or maybe a way to exchange gold for script and vise versa.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Dec 30, 2014 wrote:
How about a companion order for collecting script?! Or maybe a way to exchange gold for script and vise versa.
Those suggestions have already been made and denied.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Rachel Dreamsong on Dec 30, 2014 wrote:
The point of scrip it that it's supposed to be rare and hard to come by. We've already been told that our companions are not going to go hunting scrip for us. If they did decide to go with the gold option, I would hope that the exchange is wickedly high. We're supposed to be working for the scrip.

Sometimes I think KI spoils us just a little too much, and now we want everything easily.

Sorry, Rachel, that sounds like I'm snarking at you and I don't mean to be, really. I apologize if this seems to be directed at you, which it isn't. I mean it to be a general statement that just happens to be a response to your suggestion.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Jan 1, 2015 wrote:
The point of scrip it that it's supposed to be rare and hard to come by. We've already been told that our companions are not going to go hunting scrip for us. If they did decide to go with the gold option, I would hope that the exchange is wickedly high. We're supposed to be working for the scrip.

Sometimes I think KI spoils us just a little too much, and now we want everything easily.

Sorry, Rachel, that sounds like I'm snarking at you and I don't mean to be, really. I apologize if this seems to be directed at you, which it isn't. I mean it to be a general statement that just happens to be a response to your suggestion.
I think 100k gold is worth 1000 scrip, i'd pay that for sure, i'd even pay 200k for 1000 scrip