Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Solo Mode

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
I think that a cool idea for the game would be a new mode in the options that you could make it so that you are able to enter battles with just the PC and no companions. This mode could offer a new level of difficulty, but I also would like to have this added so that I could do things that I would like to repeat, but doing it solo. like being able to go through Mooshu alone, like a true ninja. This mode would be completely optional, and can be accessed through the options menu, meaning it can be turned on and off at any time. It would only make it so that the enemy number is unchanged, but you only fight with your PC. This would give hardcore gamers a new, more exciting experience, and allow players to create new strategies for when you get singled out in PvP. maybe this can even be used to play as a companion!

-F.R. Holystone
lv 65