Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

So far so good...

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
Just started playing with the new updates. Very impressed. I like it!! Now I wish you would look into the idea of upgrading a ship you want to keep instead of buying one. Buy upgrade instead....KI?? maybe look into it. Come on people....I know their are more of you who like a ship so much. But stop using it because the level is to low. I used my pirate galleon in Mooshoo!! I just might buy it back because it fits my pirate :)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
nitewalker7180 on May 12, 2014 wrote:
Just started playing with the new updates. Very impressed. I like it!! Now I wish you would look into the idea of upgrading a ship you want to keep instead of buying one. Buy upgrade instead....KI?? maybe look into it. Come on people....I know their are more of you who like a ship so much. But stop using it because the level is to low. I used my pirate galleon in Mooshoo!! I just might buy it back because it fits my pirate :)
I love this idea too. It would really wake things up visually to have so many different ship types flying around. I know we have color, sail, figurehead and rudder varieties and that is great too. I just loved seeing the mixed packs when we have nautical XP parties. It sure made for some great screenshots.