Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Slight Companion Gap....

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
I don't mean to complain to anyone who disagrees or to Kingsisle, but there is a slight(or huge, featuring the way you see it.) gap in getting new companions from The Volcano in Waponi Wu to Monquista, at least where i am at there. I think KI should put in more companions or opportunities to get them in these areas. Just my thoughts, don't mean to complain, please don't rage at me. I will accept kind comments, but rude statements will not be tolerated.

Cunning Duncan Windlass, Level 16 Privateer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Duncan WindLeaf on Feb 16, 2014 wrote:
I don't mean to complain to anyone who disagrees or to Kingsisle, but there is a slight(or huge, featuring the way you see it.) gap in getting new companions from The Volcano in Waponi Wu to Monquista, at least where i am at there. I think KI should put in more companions or opportunities to get them in these areas. Just my thoughts, don't mean to complain, please don't rage at me. I will accept kind comments, but rude statements will not be tolerated.

Cunning Duncan Windlass, Level 16 Privateer
Hi Duncan. Welcome to the message boards. The amount of companions you get will vary depending on what class you are. Privateers will get the most. You will pick up more in Cool Ranch and you get them in each world. It is a bit hard in the beginning but once you get into about level 20 you will get stronger and the companions you get will get stronger too.

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
Thank ye Chrissy. I am actually Privateer and i was well aware that Privateers get the most companions( not the reason i chose this class, i wanted the healing skills.) and was actually wondering if the gap could have been a bug in my game. I am now over level 20 and currently working on Cool Ranch, and i can't wait to get more companions! Thank you for sharing your knowledge!