Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Skeletal pirate companion idea.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Okay, so I'm sure by now we've all seen a bunch of skeletal pirates running around but with no way to actually recruit one. Well my idea would let us do so. My idea is that is could come with a new bundle called the skeletal/skeleton bundle. It's standard appearance is that of a skeletal pirate, who's colors and name vary. Talents and epics are your standard buccaneer companion ones. At lv.32, for a fee of 3200 gold, you can promote them to a skeletal captain, who's apperance is similar to skeletal captains such as black bart and bobby bones for example (he gains another epic at this level and starts with reposte at skeletal pirate).

So there you have it, my idea for a skeletal pirate companion. Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and as always thank you for your time.