Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shooty/Slashies aren't stitching?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 31, 2013
I'm completely unsure if this is a bug, a feature, or if i'm just doing something wrong.
I bought both the 'Winter Wonderland Set' and 'Silent Knight Duelist Set'.
I'm not trying to stitch the two together (they both have no stats on them, why would i?), but i'm trying to stitch them with my Heck Hound set.
It wouldn't stitch, it just wouldn't show up in the menu. Neither would the WWS stitch with SKDS or vise versa.
I decided to go over and see about stitching it with some below-average lev. 1-5 weapon, so i went over to the weapons guy and got one. Thing is, when i tried to stitch that with any of my bought /s,

I found out that my shooty/slashy weapons weren't stitching at all. With anything.
's far as I can tell this isn't happening with any other weapon type, and i've only been able to replicate it with the

Kraken'sbreath Decksweeper obtained from the bazaaar specifically for testing this.

The only connecting factors between the two are:

- Both are guns. (Shown not to be the issue - two other weapons [Double Barreled Sparklocks and Armada Fusileer's Igniculus] stitch fine)

- Both incorporate the wide-barreled musket model in their model.

- They both use both hands in their animations. (Likewise proven not to be the issue, DBSL work fine as noted above.

Now it's painfully obvious both of these items were used either for doing base stat PVP if you're into that,
or,

more likely,
they're stitching weapons.
So, am I doing something wrong here, do Shooty/Slashies just never stitch with eachother or otherwise, or is this a very very ironic bug?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
kourageouskyran on Dec 3, 2018 wrote:
I'm completely unsure if this is a bug, a feature, or if i'm just doing something wrong.
I bought both the 'Winter Wonderland Set' and 'Silent Knight Duelist Set'.
I'm not trying to stitch the two together (they both have no stats on them, why would i?), but i'm trying to stitch them with my Heck Hound set.
It wouldn't stitch, it just wouldn't show up in the menu. Neither would the WWS stitch with SKDS or vise versa.
I decided to go over and see about stitching it with some below-average lev. 1-5 weapon, so i went over to the weapons guy and got one. Thing is, when i tried to stitch that with any of my bought /s,

I found out that my shooty/slashy weapons weren't stitching at all. With anything.
's far as I can tell this isn't happening with any other weapon type, and i've only been able to replicate it with the

Kraken'sbreath Decksweeper obtained from the bazaaar specifically for testing this.

The only connecting factors between the two are:

- Both are guns. (Shown not to be the issue - two other weapons [Double Barreled Sparklocks and Armada Fusileer's Igniculus] stitch fine)

- Both incorporate the wide-barreled musket model in their model.

- They both use both hands in their animations. (Likewise proven not to be the issue, DBSL work fine as noted above.

Now it's painfully obvious both of these items were used either for doing base stat PVP if you're into that,
or,

more likely,
they're stitching weapons.
So, am I doing something wrong here, do Shooty/Slashies just never stitch with eachother or otherwise, or is this a very very ironic bug?
I guess you missed the warning from Oran of Urz about these sets being unstitchable. This is a serious over-sight on the part of KI, there are going to be many unhappy customers, if this isn't fixed!

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012