Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ship upgrades...still a good idea

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
Ok my point...Spend crowns or gold on a different ship everytime you move to a different part of the spiral. Collect them all if you must. That is cool. Or, if you choose, to be able to spend crowns or gold on upgrades for the ship that you like most!! What is the big deal? You like a certain ship for your Pirate? Every world you go in to with your ship gets leveled up with what ship you have. No gain or loss. Just another option. Vendors would have to sell equipment for your ship or.....wait!!! Stitching!! Example...I am in Mooshoo with Heavy Bison ship. I will not change. Being able to stitch ship gear would be great. I like the look of my ship thankyou. I dont want to have to change ships. Oh I get boarded a lot!! My witch doctor...get this...still uses heavy pirate ship from Scrimshaw. Close to halfway through Mooshoo!! Talk about getting boarded!! Dont mind. Takes longer to do quests though...Upgrading ships is not a bad idea...think about it KI...refine the idea.

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
Anyone with an opinion to what I just wrote Good or bad input...pros and cons Its not that bad of an idea

Petty Officer
May 25, 2012
I think it's a very good idea, and it's been suggested more than a few times, I think.

I'd like to see a shipwright somewhere (or in each port like the fuel vendor) who can increase your ship's level for (preferably) a gold price.

Item stitching for ship equipment would be nice also, with the same sort of restrictions as item stitching - namely that you can't cross ship sizes (no stitching galleon sail powers onto your skiff sails).

I too have a couple of favorite ships that I would like to continue using and would also like to see a skyway filled with all kinds of ships, rather than the last couple high-level ones.