Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ship Parts

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
I have a problem with Ship Parts. They take up too much space in my bag! On all my chars ship equipment takes up almost 50% of it. I would love it if, like Ships, Ship Parts had there own equipment bag, or take up no space in your bag. I have some crown item ship parts and rare ship parts on all my chars and it would be a waste of crowns to sell/bank those ship parts. Eventually, my ship parts will take up so much space that I won't be able to buy ship parts for other ships. So please consider this idea.

Ruthless Luke Richardson
Marleybone Veteran

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
First Mate
May 01, 2012
What I've taken to doing to get rid of ship parts is to sell them after upgrading the ships I have. Or, if you have plenty of Gold, buy new ships and equip them with the items you want to save since that doesn't take up room in your Backpack. Also, remember that you can save ship parts in your Bank and Shared Bank.