Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sharing Ships Between Characters,

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Hey There!

I was wondering if we would ever be able to share ships between our shared banks, It would be so much easier to keep on top of the latest ships and not worry about gold and such?

Thanks!

Sheldon

Visit Adventures of the Spiral today for tips and tricks on how to improve your gameplay.
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
AoS Sheldon on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
Hey There!

I was wondering if we would ever be able to share ships between our shared banks, It would be so much easier to keep on top of the latest ships and not worry about gold and such?

Thanks!

Sheldon
Or at the very least, share the crown shop ones. That is real money spent on an account, not just a character. I really wish crown shop ships were interchangeable like the ship parts are. Trust me I am VERY grateful that I get to share the parts, that has saved me a ton of money, just wish the ships could be too.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I would absolutely love that :D

I already transfer gear from bundles for my lower levels to use when they are the right level. And would absolutely love to give my lower levels new ships the same way. (Afterall I don't need a level 20 Bundle ship in Aquila)