Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

see quests on map!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i think it would be much less of a pain if we could see where the quest are on the map. i trying to find missing quest in moshu to get the book 12 badge but i simply cant find a single quest. but if i could see on the map where the quest is i would have no problem!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
That would be awesome! I remember when I was playing Wizard101 without any real life friends and I had to find the Obsidian Chests... that took me like a month. So when Tigress4444 came along and said "You can just find it on the map." I was awestruck. That would have been so helpful! Lol I hope that we can see our quests on our maps in the future. Also, she's a huge fan on side quests (she accepts every one she sees) and I bet she would go nuts if she could see EVERY SINGLE side quest in the Spiral without having to go off and explore areas to no avail.

~Anne Abbott, level 11 witchdocter ~

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i actually found my last quest! but i had to search every place in subata like 4 times!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Vinny Ace on Mar 31, 2013 wrote:
i think it would be much less of a pain if we could see where the quest are on the map. i trying to find missing quest in moshu to get the book 12 badge but i simply cant find a single quest. but if i could see on the map where the quest is i would have no problem!
I agree wholeheartedly . I am trying to get the Mooshu Mystic badge and I cannot find what I missed. I realize that you show us active quests on the map and that is an awesome aid but can you Please show us where potential quests are? That way I can go to an area and check the map to see if there is anything for me to do there. Running along every path and trying to make sure that I did not miss any NPC is exhausting and it tends to make me a bit dizzy. This assistance would solve so many problems with people coming here with questions and could be answered for them just by checking your wonderfully created and graphically pleasing maps. ( yes I am schmoozing a bit but I am asking a BIG favor that will cost a lot of programing time and I want you to know that I do not ask you to take on even more work lightly. )
Thank you for all the wonderful work you for our enjoyment. Well ok, I know that profits are a factor also but I like to think of you as a wonderful group of folk that just want to make the world a more fun place for those of us that are young at heart.
As I tell my game friends: I may be an adult but I am never a grown up . You help make that possible for us and putting the quests on the map will keep a large percentage of the stresses out of our fun. Thank you.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Something i learned when doing all the badges when it came to side quests

95% of the side quests are grouped together in a current area where ever you maybe at the time.

Also most tend to be close by main story line quest givers or in areas the main story line quest takes you.

Ofc there is the 5% that are out of the way for no reason at all like a quest that shows up in Skrimshaw when your a whole world over for that i like to refer to a handy guide at Pirate101 Central.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CaptainBlackBart on Apr 14, 2013 wrote:
Something i learned when doing all the badges when it came to side quests

95% of the side quests are grouped together in a current area where ever you maybe at the time.

Also most tend to be close by main story line quest givers or in areas the main story line quest takes you.

Ofc there is the 5% that are out of the way for no reason at all like a quest that shows up in Skrimshaw when your a whole world over for that i like to refer to a handy guide at Pirate101 Central.
Um..Capt? You wouldn't happen to have that link, would you? Thank ye Capt.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
http://pirate101.centralforums.com/wiki/Portal:Quests

There are a small amount of quests missing i would say its 97% complete but its still a handy guide none the less and alot of effort was put into it.