Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Scips

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 24, 2015
So... I went into the black market place and saw some really cool stuff, then i noticed that they're REALLY expensive. and cost scrips. now, I only have 125 scrips, the thing i wanted was a hood like thing, I'm pretty sure it was 5,000 scrips. I haven't really tried to get scrips, but I hear it's hard.

So anyway, to the point. I think scrips should be easier to get or, make the things that cost scrips cheaper.
If i heard wrong and it's easy to get scrips, this topic means nothing and sorry.

-Wolf

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Wolf Nightngale on Apr 6, 2015 wrote:
So... I went into the black market place and saw some really cool stuff, then i noticed that they're REALLY expensive. and cost scrips. now, I only have 125 scrips, the thing i wanted was a hood like thing, I'm pretty sure it was 5,000 scrips. I haven't really tried to get scrips, but I hear it's hard.

So anyway, to the point. I think scrips should be easier to get or, make the things that cost scrips cheaper.
If i heard wrong and it's easy to get scrips, this topic means nothing and sorry.

-Wolf
The items in the Black Market are really, really desirable and in economic terms this makes them valuable. Scrip is rare but not hard to get, although it is a bit slow.
There are three ways to get scrip:
1. SINK ships or skyway boss ships/turrets ( the further away from Skull Island, the more likely it is to find scrip. )
2. purchase the Smuggler's Arena from the Crown Shop ( this is probably what you heard about scrip being hard to get ) This a very tough arena, ( housing gauntlet ) and very likely your companions will end up on 'bed-rest'. The scrip rewards for doing the challenge mode are very good ( if you succeed in passing all rounds! )
3. purchase the Smuggler's Cove House in the Crown Shop; this can be bought with crowns or gold. There is a secret wishing well, this will give you either gold or scrip once a day.
As you can see, sinking ships for scrip will be the best way to get scrip.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
anecorbie on Apr 6, 2015 wrote:
The items in the Black Market are really, really desirable and in economic terms this makes them valuable. Scrip is rare but not hard to get, although it is a bit slow.
There are three ways to get scrip:
1. SINK ships or skyway boss ships/turrets ( the further away from Skull Island, the more likely it is to find scrip. )
2. purchase the Smuggler's Arena from the Crown Shop ( this is probably what you heard about scrip being hard to get ) This a very tough arena, ( housing gauntlet ) and very likely your companions will end up on 'bed-rest'. The scrip rewards for doing the challenge mode are very good ( if you succeed in passing all rounds! )
3. purchase the Smuggler's Cove House in the Crown Shop; this can be bought with crowns or gold. There is a secret wishing well, this will give you either gold or scrip once a day.
As you can see, sinking ships for scrip will be the best way to get scrip.
In my opinion, the easiest ships to fight are in Aquila. If you gather lots of friends who have tough ships, you'll have plenty of scrip in no time!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Wolf Nightngale on Apr 6, 2015 wrote:

-Wolf
So let me get this straight....you heard it was hard to get script and you didn't try it yourself and based on that and the fact it may be hard your not going to try at all? Don't count yourself out just yet! Script gathering is more fun when you have a good team of friends. So gather a group and sink some ships or try the arena together. Don't give up!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
For anyone who really wants to team up, meet me in subata skyway, around noon-ish on Thursday 4/9/15. That's April ninth (9th). My ship is the Iron Bounty and it is a Marleybone frigate.
Fearless Griffin Burke
Level 52