Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sad News That Broke My Heart

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Ahoy, my fellow pirates! Stormy Elijah Silver, max level Swashbuckler here with some rather sad news that broke my heart. So today, I got Captain Swing's boots from the Pirate's Regatta and I thought they looked epic. Because I got his boots, I decided to go farm for his entire outfit. Only problem is, once I got to the Secret Tunnel in Marleybone, I realized Captain Swing doesn't show up after completing the Bonnie Anne Highlander promotion. Is this intentional? My question is, why give a boss unique gear and not make him farm-able? In the future, please bring back Captain Swing in a way where we can farm him for his full set of fabulous gear! Looking forward to farming Captain Swing in future updates if Kingsisle brings him back. For those of you that know me, I do a ton of farming. With this being said, I have to cross off Captain Swing off my Pirate101 list of bosses to farm, since I cannot farm him. Please please please bring him back so I can put Captain Swing back on my Pirate101 list of bosses to farm! In closing, I wish all my fellow pirates the best in their farming and I wish everyone the best of luck. May your desired drops become actual drops sooner rather than later.

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver
Level 70 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on Feb 12, 2017 wrote:
Ahoy, my fellow pirates! Stormy Elijah Silver, max level Swashbuckler here with some rather sad news that broke my heart. So today, I got Captain Swing's boots from the Pirate's Regatta and I thought they looked epic. Because I got his boots, I decided to go farm for his entire outfit. Only problem is, once I got to the Secret Tunnel in Marleybone, I realized Captain Swing doesn't show up after completing the Bonnie Anne Highlander promotion. Is this intentional? My question is, why give a boss unique gear and not make him farm-able? In the future, please bring back Captain Swing in a way where we can farm him for his full set of fabulous gear! Looking forward to farming Captain Swing in future updates if Kingsisle brings him back. For those of you that know me, I do a ton of farming. With this being said, I have to cross off Captain Swing off my Pirate101 list of bosses to farm, since I cannot farm him. Please please please bring him back so I can put Captain Swing back on my Pirate101 list of bosses to farm! In closing, I wish all my fellow pirates the best in their farming and I wish everyone the best of luck. May your desired drops become actual drops sooner rather than later.

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver
Level 70 Swashbuckler
Well, you now know that Captain Swing's gear is available from the Pirates Regatta, so farm there.
I hope that KI takes a hint from these posts about Captain Swing and in the future allows us to farm promotion bosses who have powerful or unique gear as drops. It was confusing for players with the difference of Captain Swing ( can't farm if you completed the promotion ) and Cadmus ( can't farm unless you've completed the promotion ).
From now on I hope we can farm promo bosses regardless.