Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Running into the sky beasties

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Sky squids are evil.

So here's a suggestion to make things easier:

When you run into a jeffrey in a skyway, instead of forcing you into the fight immediately, it makes you stop steering your ship and be able to walk around, like when you press Tab while steering a ship. So then there's a jeffrey n your ship, and if you want to fight, you can approach it, but if you didn't mean to hit the jeffrey, you can just press X at the steering wheel to let the jeffrey go and keep sailing.

XD idk why i'm calling them jeffreys

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
AndrewDeathblade11... on Aug 19, 2015 wrote:
Sky squids are evil.

So here's a suggestion to make things easier:

When you run into a jeffrey in a skyway, instead of forcing you into the fight immediately, it makes you stop steering your ship and be able to walk around, like when you press Tab while steering a ship. So then there's a jeffrey n your ship, and if you want to fight, you can approach it, but if you didn't mean to hit the jeffrey, you can just press X at the steering wheel to let the jeffrey go and keep sailing.

XD idk why i'm calling them jeffreys
It's a great well thought idea, I'm not with it though.
Having to avoid the "Jeffrey's" takes skill and a challenge I personally like, if you have trouble avoiding them you can always stick to the windlanes