Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

royal navy galleon HEAVY equipment

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 06, 2011
can someone tell me where i can get equipment for my royal navy galleon (HEAVY). The guy in hamametsu gardens by the life fountain does not sell it. He only has medium or light equipment. I bought it in the crown shop and they dont have equipment either.
Thanks,
D

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Try looking again, it is there. They sell heavy galleons in the crown shop and all the equip you need to fit it out. For a game vendor they are now in Marleybone. Farming boss ships will get you crown level stuff too. Especially the ones in Subata, near the turtle. One is on either side of the current. They drop armor, the healing wheels that look like the hand of God and the horn of RA. Plus the turret in Marleybone drops great heavy galleon gear. Have fun

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
mom1694 on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
can someone tell me where i can get equipment for my royal navy galleon (HEAVY). The guy in hamametsu gardens by the life fountain does not sell it. He only has medium or light equipment. I bought it in the crown shop and they dont have equipment either.
Thanks,
D
Go to the Isle of Dogs Docks. They moved it over there when Marleybone was released.