rouges range back grounds and crowns

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
10
i think you should make every worlds rouges range area difrent .So in monqista its like monqista in cool ranch its like cool ranch, and that every time you level up you wiil get a ok amount crowns becaus not every body can buy crowns .Or you can buy 1000 crowns for 10000 gold and 2000 crowns for 20000 gold im just trying to help me and other people that cant buy crowns every day ,and make it a really long time before you have to buy things wit crowns agian.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
419
isaiah12346789833 on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
i think you should make every worlds rouges range area difrent .So in monqista its like monqista in cool ranch its like cool ranch, and that every time you level up you wiil get a ok amount crowns becaus not every body can buy crowns .Or you can buy 1000 crowns for 10000 gold and 2000 crowns for 20000 gold im just trying to help me and other people that cant buy crowns every day ,and make it a really long time before you have to buy things wit crowns agian.
I can see what you're saying about the Crowns=Gold math (it makes sense). Just add an extra zero to the end of Crowns spent, and you'll get the number of gold you should receive. It's like whenever you buy a house. You can buy the Swashbuckler's house for 10,000 crowns, or 100,000 gold! Apparently they both add up to the same amount in the end...

I can also, kinda, see what you're saying about Monquista looking somewhat like Cool Ranch... it's because they're both set in desert climates, right? I can see how the layout may look somewhat the same, but if you take in the style, settings, people, quests, heroes, villains, morals, characters... You'd see they are nothing alike. The only common thing about them is the little amount of rain they must get each year.

If you ask me, based on the different styles of the two worlds and the themes... it'll be like comparing Antarctica with the Sirrah Desert. They both get very little to no precipitation each year and are both considered a type of 'desert'...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
isaiah12346789833 on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
i think you should make every worlds rouges range area difrent .So in monqista its like monqista in cool ranch its like cool ranch, and that every time you level up you wiil get a ok amount crowns becaus not every body can buy crowns .Or you can buy 1000 crowns for 10000 gold and 2000 crowns for 20000 gold im just trying to help me and other people that cant buy crowns every day ,and make it a really long time before you have to buy things wit crowns agian.
Welcome to the boards Isaiah . You have some good ideas here. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
55
Good idea but it would be unfair to the people who bought crowns with real life money. Besides if you could buy crowns using gold way to many people would have crowns and Kingsisle would not make any money because people would use crowns to continue to the story line and then pirate101 would have to be shut down since it wasn't making enough money.

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
55
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
Welcome to the boards Isaiah . You have some good ideas here. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.
Hey I just joined the message board yesterday and I got no welcome! *slaps* Jk. Welcome to the board Isaiah.

Mason Brewster-lvl 56

Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
10
I said monqista looks like MONQISTA and cool ranch looks like cool ranch.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
CaptainJack74011 on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
Hey I just joined the message board yesterday and I got no welcome! *slaps* Jk. Welcome to the board Isaiah.

Mason Brewster-lvl 56
You got 30 posts in in one day x raises eyebrow x . x Does search x Mmhm. Well it does show you have been here for less than a month. You are a very prolific poster. Sorry I didn't notice your arrival. x Does a flourishing bow x Welcome to the boards Captain Jack 74011. Your loquacious (but meant in a good way )comments and sense of humor fit in very well. Perhaps that is how I missed your arrival, you fit in so well it just feels like you have always been here.