Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

rookes generals armutara

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
Hello all. As most pirates now rooke drops his hat, axe, his shield (separate from the axe but instead has
a sword included with the shield) and of course his armor. Known as generals armutara, and I am so lucky I have not one but two of these Now this gear is so so EPIC But there is still one little problem with it ,,,,,,,, the cape Like the aquilan armor that have capes, that don't show the weapons that go on your back the generals aramutara differs. The cape literally every time you move goes through the weapon and looks weird. There is also one more bug with this gear since my privy has a ponytail and it shows through the
collar. So maybe in the next update or soon PlEASE fix these bugs KI.

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
CanaanBC on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
Hello all. As most pirates now rooke drops his hat, axe, his shield (separate from the axe but instead has
a sword included with the shield) and of course his armor. Known as generals armutara, and I am so lucky I have not one but two of these Now this gear is so so EPIC But there is still one little problem with it ,,,,,,,, the cape Like the aquilan armor that have capes, that don't show the weapons that go on your back the generals aramutara differs. The cape literally every time you move goes through the weapon and looks weird. There is also one more bug with this gear since my privy has a ponytail and it shows through the
collar. So maybe in the next update or soon PlEASE fix these bugs KI.
An armada gear symbol on his cape would be cool too. Also there should be a token called Generals Mask, which gives all of Rooke's power for 3 turns.