Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rogue's Gallery

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Hi there! Here are some suggestions for another Rogue's Gallery:

• There should be a Rogue's Gallery about some of the Clockworks and Battle Angels. I think that they already have Rogue's Gallery videos for the Clockworks, but no Battle Angels are listed. I think it might be a cool idea to have that.

• I was thinking if there was a different (or same, it doesn't matter) Rogue's Gallery where instead of telling you the history of characters, it tells you the history of Worlds. Here are some examples:

Rogue's Gallery - Subject: Skull Island. Run by Captain Horace Avery, Skull Island is a haven of Pirates of all sorts... (etc. etc. etc.) Rogue's Gallery - Subject: Monquista. The wealthy World of Monquista is inhabited by monkeys of all sorts, and Monquista has a Spanish theme to it. (Etc. etc. etc.)

• Myths ahoy - legends ahoy! That's right - Rogue's Gallery videos about myths and legends! Example:

Rogue's Gallery - Subject: El Dorado. Explored by Marco Pollo, El Dorado and its map has been wanted by every living thing in the Spiral. (Etc. etc. etc.)

Let me know if you have any other suggestions!

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 22 Swashbuckler