Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roaming Companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 16, 2008
So we all know that in the next update, pets and mounts get to roam around the house, while companions get more ways to be helpful. However, have we ever thought about a day off for them? Along with the abilities like Scrapper, Brawler, Pet Wrangler and so on, There should be an ability called Homestead. Activating this ability would work like the sleep tokens and bed rest, so this means they won't appear in combat. They will be at your currently equipped house, though. Like pets and mounts, you can move them wherever you like, whether it's inside your house or outside.

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
I don't know about anyone else, but I think that's a great idea! I've always wanted my companions to roam around my house.

Noble Ryan Thompson

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
I think this same idea was brought up at pirate101central. I unable to find the right thread but it was mention that this add on maybe a bit more complicated to install in the game presently. I don't know if its due to data storage and programming each companion to act differently.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I hope they add it in the game, it would bring life to our houses :P