Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Right before the Kane fight

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Have a moment like in Paper Mario 2: The Thousand Year Door where everyone is counting on you. Past allies like Gortez and Don have been captured by the armada and are counting on you to defeat Kane. And 2 people that look like wizards are talking.
Wizard 1: I feel like there is going to be a huge fight. Good vs evil. I hope good wins
Wizard 2: I don't really care.
You fight Kane. And after that he says his final words and EXPLODES.
Bishop: This is... Awkward * Runs off * Lady Elite: We won't let you go pirate. You have not won yet. Suddenly. Your mooshu 5 companion spots something. A red button. He runs over and presses it. EVERY single armada trooper explodes. Just then, out of nowhere a spirit appears. It's the spirit of a crab harpooner. He says to you that he thanks you restoring peace to his home world, and joins your crew. And I don't know what should happen afterwards.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
darkmoordude on Apr 12, 2016 wrote:
Have a moment like in Paper Mario 2: The Thousand Year Door where everyone is counting on you. Past allies like Gortez and Don have been captured by the armada and are counting on you to defeat Kane. And 2 people that look like wizards are talking.
Wizard 1: I feel like there is going to be a huge fight. Good vs evil. I hope good wins
Bishop: This is... Awkward * Runs off * Lady Elite: We won't let you go pirate. You have not won yet. Suddenly. Your mooshu 5 companion spots something. A red button. He runs over and presses it. EVERY single armada trooper explodes. Just then, out of nowhere a spirit appears. It's the spirit of a crab harpooner. He says to you that he thanks you restoring peace to his home world, and joins your crew. And I don't know what should happen afterwards.
But that would be too much like phantom menace. I also think it would be unlike the game to do that. I think we would have killed the other elites or at least most of them before we fight kane.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Apr 13, 2016 wrote:
But that would be too much like phantom menace. I also think it would be unlike the game to do that. I think we would have killed the other elites or at least most of them before we fight kane.
I've never watched that movie.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
darkmoordude on Apr 13, 2016 wrote:
I've never watched that movie.
Sorry I didnt know that.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Apr 13, 2016 wrote:
Sorry I didnt know that.
It's okay.

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
darkmoordude on Apr 12, 2016 wrote:
wait, what is a mooshu 5?

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
milo gt on May 2, 2016 wrote:
wait, what is a mooshu 5?
The term refers to the first companion that you receive in the tutorial, such as Kan Po, Egg Shen, etc. Each class gets one companion, there are five classes, and the 5 companions are from Mooshu hence the name, "Mooshu 5." Other such terms exist, like the "Kraken Skulls 5" which includes Sarah Steele and Mormo, the "Presido 5" which are the companions you get based on how your parents died, i.e., Lucky Jack Russel, and Gaspard de Vole.