Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Reverse the Terror-cotta Nerfs in PvE

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Alright, finally got the Imperial Robes of Moo Manchu after 3 years and hundreds of tower runs. Currently, one cow has like 750 health and can maybe deal up to 300 damage before exploding all over my friend's blood flames. In the first round of the Kane battle they were summoned and in the first round of the Kane battle all 9 of them exploded and hurt some of my companions. They often end up as a waste of a turn but they still fulfill their primary purpose of HtL sometimes.

It can kinda compete with Blood's jacket. But like, was that worth the literal days of my life spent in the tower? No (nothing in this game is) but anyway, re-nerf this please ki

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Dec 26, 2017 wrote:
Alright, finally got the Imperial Robes of Moo Manchu after 3 years and hundreds of tower runs. Currently, one cow has like 750 health and can maybe deal up to 300 damage before exploding all over my friend's blood flames. In the first round of the Kane battle they were summoned and in the first round of the Kane battle all 9 of them exploded and hurt some of my companions. They often end up as a waste of a turn but they still fulfill their primary purpose of HtL sometimes.

It can kinda compete with Blood's jacket. But like, was that worth the literal days of my life spent in the tower? No (nothing in this game is) but anyway, re-nerf this please ki
The Terror - Cotta wasn't nerfed for PVE; face it, they're outclassed by Kane and his gang. The level necessary to use the Robes is level 65 - appropriate for the Tower and some of the enemies you face in Aquila. They're really not meant for higher levels of combat.