Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Resetting Practice points

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 22, 2011
Hi,

I wanted to reset my practice points since I have them scattered around everywhere however it will cost me over 3500 crowns even if I have only one practice point on it.

In my opinion it should be dropped,, 100 crowns per practice point depending on how much you got on each trainer.

I don't want to spend that amount of crowns on it, it's just way too much.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
TechnicalTom on Dec 22, 2014 wrote:
Hi,

I wanted to reset my practice points since I have them scattered around everywhere however it will cost me over 3500 crowns even if I have only one practice point on it.

In my opinion it should be dropped,, 100 crowns per practice point depending on how much you got on each trainer.

I don't want to spend that amount of crowns on it, it's just way too much.
On the other hand, we need to be responsible for the choices we make. Maybe I did kind of scatter my practice points on early pirates, but just as I would need to pay to go back to school to change my job skills, I'm going to have to pay to retrain my pirates. If it's too cheap, what's to stop me from just altering my talents and powers every time I go into a new fight? I get that it should be expensive.

Is it a flat fee or does it scale depending on the number of practice points you've spent? I certainly think it should scale depending on the number of PPs you're altering, but you're still changing all of them, so I don't see how the number of points you have per trainer should matter. KI essentially resets all of the practice points in one go -- it doesn't matter if they're taking them from WD or SB skills; I've become essentially a tabula (mostly) rasa. I can spend the points where they were or rearrange them to better suit me, but I'm spending all those points again.